Problems

Twice Maknae Trouble

It was an early morning, the girls finally had a day off. It has been 4 months since that baby incident. So far everything has turned back to normal.

Everyone had woken up early, they were all gathering in the living room, watching Tv, just relaxing. Soon everyone was in the living except the maknaes.

Momo was starting to get a little worried "The last time we were all in the living room without them, they were 3 and 4, what now?"

Mina immediately got up running after hearing that, running into their room. It looked normal, just 3 girls sleeping on their beds, she moved the covers off of Tzuyu, but something looked off.

Mina: "Tzu? Wake up please"

Tzuyu got up, rubbing her eyes, looking at Mina confused "Yes unnie?"

Mina really wanted to make sure that she wasn't losing it, but she couldn't shake that odd feeling "I'm so sorry, but how old are all of you?"

Tzuyu got up out of bed, waking up Dahyun and Chaeyoung. "Me and Chae are 15, Dubs is 16. Is everything okay unnie?"

Mina nodded, leaving the room as calmly as she could, closing the door. She told the others what happened, and they couldn't believe what they just heard.

Nayeon immediately called Mystery Guy "HEY!"

MG: "Hi...Nayeon.."

Nay: "Can you explain why you're testing our maknaes again?!"

MG: "I'm not testing...oh no. There's a problem with the experiment. It was only supposed to be that one time, but this time they only have a month before turning back, and you have 2 weeks to get their memories back"

Nay: "I swear if I found out who you are. You are Dead!"

MG: "...understandable"

He hung up the phone as quickly as he could, Nayeon let out a frustrated sigh.

Nayeon and Jeongyeon went to gather the maknaes, seeing them trying to fix their clothes a little.

Jeong: "Hey guys, let's eat. We need to leave soon"

All of them had a quick breakfast, then went to go get dressed and ready for the day.

Everyone finished, so they were waiting on the maknaes, finally seeing them walk out in slightly oversized clothes.

Jihyo helped them fix their clothes a little so it can fit them. They looked close to how they are at 21 and 22, so it wasn't a big deal if fans see them a little bit.

They got into the car, buckling their seat belt up, they got hats and masks.

Sana: "Put these on"

Dahyun: "Unnie I don't want to wear them"

Sana: "I'm sorry, but you have to"

Chae: "No."

Sana: "I'm sorry Chaeyoung, do you want to repeat that. Go ahead"

Chaeyoung grabbed the hats and masks, giving them to Dahyun and Tzuyu. Momo helped them put it on, and fixed it so it could fit a little.

Sana: That's what I thought"

Mina: "We're heading to our company, we have someone important to talk to. Remember you all have to behave"

Tzuyu was looking all over the place for something "Has anyone seen my phone, I don't remember if I have one"

Jihyo looked back "Tzu, I have them, but you guys can't get them back right now?"

Dahyun: "Why not?"

Mina: "Uh, you're saying you don't remember what you did?"

They all looked at each other, shaking their heads, still clueless about what they did. Mina looked at her members for help, Sana and Momo looked away, Nayeon was driving, Jihyo was not looking back. Jeongyeon looked at Mina

Jeong: "Uh well you guys were making a huge mess all over the place, and wouldn't listen to me when I said clean it up. So you're grounded"

They looked at each other, to see if they remember doing that, but they all came up blank.

Chae: "How long are we grounded for?"

Jeong: "2 weeks"

Dahyun: "For making a mess?"

Mina: "Yes, the mess was from the party you guys secretly threw while we were at a late night practice

Tzu: "Okay, that makes more sense"

Chae: "Yea, okay"

Jeongyeon and Mina looked at each other, glad they got out of that one. Tzuyu just looked out the window, Dahyun and Chaeyoung were playing rock, paper, scissors together.

They all arrived at JYP, getting down quickly to avoid people. Walking in, the first people they see is Itzy.

Yeji: "Hello unnies, how are you all?"

Nayeon quietly explained the explanation to them, Itzy had to keep their expression calm, not to freak the maknaes out. But nonetheless they were surprised.

Lia and Chaeryeong walked over, smiling, the maknaes were allowed to take off their masks and hat, so they were smiling back

Lia: "Hi, I'm Lia, this is Chaeryeong."

Chaeryeong: "We are singers in a group names Itzy, it's nice to meet you"

Tzuyu started humming Wannabe, as they bowed introducing themselves. Everyone noticed what Tzuyu was humming, but they didn't say anything.

After a while, they all went their separate ways, Itzy heading out, and Twice going up to JYP's office to explain the problem they came across.

When he answered the door, he let them in. Sana moved them away to the opposite side, showing them a video.

JYP: "Is there a problem?"

Momo: "There was a problem with the experiment. The maknaes are now in their teens. They will go back to normal in a month, but we have 2 weeks to get their memories back"

Jihyo: "They are like in puberty, so we might be dealing with rebellious teens. 15 and 16, it's not far off."

JYP: "Ugh, uh okay. You get this month off, but you need to work hard to get their memories back"

They nodded, glad to come to an agreement about time off, looking back. They were surprised to see Chaeyoung and Dahyun wrestling on the floor, while Sana was trying to stop them.

Nayeon and Jeongyeon ran over to them, Nayeon pulling Chaeyoung off of Dahyun, and Jeongyeon holding Dahyun back. Getting them to stop fighting.

Mina walks over, Sana feels bad for the maknaes based on Mina's face. She is mad, and not happy with them.

Mina grabbed onto both of their ears "Who wants to explain why are both on the floor basically trying to kill each other. I specifically told you to behave"

Tzuyu was standing next to Momo, trying not to not to laugh at her sisters getting in trouble. Momo nudged Tzuyu to stop, but Tzuyu still found it funny.

Dahyun sighed "Ow unnie! We were watching a video. Ow! Chaeyoung said something, and I disagreed. Unnie ow! We started pushing and it turned into a fight. Please let go"

Mina looked at Chaeyoung, who was trying to get Mina's hand off of her ear, as she was nodding and agreeing with what Dahyun was saying.

Mina let go, and a sigh of relief was heard from the two. Jihyo stepped in "Just wait until we get home, you both are in for it now. Do you understand?"

They looked at each other confused, they have no memory of any punishment. They nodded to show they understood, but the confusion was still on their faces.

Momo could see it "She's saying, you're gonna have a sore bottom when we get home"

The wave of realization hit them, Jihyo nodded walking way with the other, Tzuyu put her arm around the two laughing

Tzu: "That was funny, you need to do that again. I need a good laugh"

Dahyun and Chaeyoung wanted to tackle Tzuyu right then and there, but the fear of making their punishment worse, and getting in trouble told them they shouldn't do it.

Twice walked into the practice room, they were practicing for a while. Since they are getting an unscheduled break. It will be a while before they get back.

The maknaes sat down on the couch, watching them practice, but as more time passed, the nervousness inside Dahyun and Chaeyoung grew. They didn't want to go back to the dorm, because they were in trouble.