No More

Twice Maknae Trouble

Let's go back a little...How did Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, and Jihyo get this guy?

Jeongyeon and Nayeon went right, while Jihyo and Momo went left. They made eye contact with each other right before they....MM2 looked up seeing the shadows of them.

MM2: "How did you get in here?! GUARDS!"

They all stepped forward surrounding him. Momo was swinging the chain, Jeongyeon had the bar over her shoulder, Nayeon was examining the piece of wood, Jihyo was cracking her knuckles.

Jeongyeon laughed "It's nap time"

Nayeon swung at MM2, missing as he ducked just in time. She hit the computers, having the piece of wood get stuck for a little bit.

Jeongyeon swung at him, seeing that, he moved out of the way, tacking Nayeon in the process. Jeongyeon knocked over all the liquids having glass all over the floor now.

Nayeon pushed him off, Jihyo took that time to tackle him into the computers having it knocked over. Jihyo was shoved off, as he stood up. Momo swung the chain link right into his stomach.

Nayeon and Jihyo get up, running over, knocking him over, falling all over the glass shards. Jihyo gave one last punch, knocking him out.

Momo got the chair, both Nayeon and Jihyo moved him to the chair. Momo wrapped the chain around him, then Jeongyeon stuck the metal bar in, locking it in place.

They all stood out of breath, Nayeon and Jihyo had a few pieces of glass in them. The cops barged in, shocked to see the 4 girls out of breath, a few scratches and a few bruises appearing.

A couple of cops went into the rooms, checking everything out. They arrested MM2, and later came out with his goons that were knocked out and that one tied up.

They all walked out, the ME checking on them, wrapping up the cuts, making sure they were okay. Finally being cleared to go, they walked to the van giving the maknaes a Big hug

The Boss Cop walked up to them, after finishing up what he needed to do with the men that were arrested.

Cop: "So uh, I don't know what to say. Good job taking them down, I mean you should've waited, but good job. How did this happen?

Dahyun stepped forward "Me and my sisters were playing tag, and these men picked us up, covering our mouths to keep us from screaming. They took us here, and locked us in a room"

Dahyun immediately ran to Sana, still not wanting to let go, she never wanted to be away from them ever again.

Cop: "So what happened when you and the others show up?"

Jihyo sighed "Well we made a plan, so we found an open window. We had Jeongyeon and Momo go in and hide, the maknaes screamed for the guards, they ran in and both Jeong and Momo knocked 2 guys out and 1 guy got tied up. We got the maknaes out, then Mina and Sana took them back to the van. Me and Nayeon went inside, then all 4 of us went in, he saw us we broke multiple things got him down and you saw what you saw when you walked in"

The cop wrote down a majority of what Jihyo told him, and some notes from what Dahyun told him. He needed to get as much information as he could.

Cop: "What are your names?"

Nayeon stated each name, letting the cop finish his notes. Nodding as he got what he needed and put his notebook away.

Cop: "So you taking care of these 3 girls"

Twice: "Yes"

Cop: "That's great. I'm sorry for all the trouble you had, good job again. You made it easy for us.

Jeong: "Thank you sir"

He looked at the maknaes "If I were you, I wouldn't want to make them mad"

They all had a good laugh, some tension of what happened was slightly lifted. They said their byes, finally leaving the whole place.

The ride back to the dorm was pretty quiet. Nobody really said anything, they didn't know what to say. Nayeon and Jihyo were in bandages. Jeongyeon was driving, Sana was checking Momo for any injuries, Mina was looking out the window.

The maknaes on the other hand were whispering in the back, making small plans before telling their unnies

Tzu: "Unnies? Can we still have the picnic?"

They all looked at her like she was crazy, they had just gotten out of the situation that started with a picnic. Now she wants to go back. But not only her, all of them. They were all giving their top tier best puppy eyes.

Nay: "After what happened? Really? Uh what if..we set up a small picnic inside the dorm. Then we can play hide and seek after. A place we can have fun and be safe"

That still got the maknaes excited, all of them wanted to forget what happened, they just wanted to be with their unnies. Never let go of them.

When they got to the dorm, they set out the blankets again, remaking all the sandwiches while the maknaes got dressed.

When they finished they all walked out sitting on the blanket, the members putting on a Disney movie. All they did was hope to forget today, and make it up to the maknaes.

They watched the movie as they ate, eventually finishing the food. Tzuyu cuddled up to Nayeon and Jihyo, Dahyun cuddled up to Momo and Sana, Chaeyoung cuddled up to Mina and Jeongyeon.

After the movie finished, the maknaes were able to hide, the members playing Rock Paper Scissors to see who would be the seeker...which ended up being Momo.

Momo counted while everyone hid...
Jeongyeon hid in the shower
Sana under her bed
Jihyo in the closet
Mina under her bed
Dahyun in the corner of Chae's bed under her blanket
Chaeyoung in her closet under the clothes
Tzuyu in the hamper with the dirty clothes.

Momo found Nayeon rather quickly, then went to search the whole dorm, finding Jeongyeon. Jihyo was next because she accidentally hit herself and made a loud bang.

Mina and Sana were able to stay hidden while Momo searched for the maknaes. But she was having a hard time looking for the remaining people.

After about 10 minutes of searching, Momo laughed at herself for not checking under the beds. She found both Mina and Sana after checking them.

Another 10 minutes passed and still no maknae was found. Momo checked all of the rooms twice, still not able to find any of them.

At this point all of the members were looking for their maknaes, but the doorbell rang. They all knew it was JYP, so Sana opened the door to let him in.

They told them their hide and seek situation and he offered to help them look. With minutes passing, the maknaes were getting tired, eventually falling asleep in their hiding spots.

Tzuyu was found about 20 minutes later by Mina. She called everyone quietly, and after taking a few pictures, Jeongyeon carefully picked Tzuyu up and carried her to the couch.

With another 10 minutes going by, they all started to get worried, but it was okay with Jihyo finally found Chaeyoung asleep under a bunch of clothes hugging a few shirts. She was small, so she was in a comfortable position.

Dahyun was found a few seconds later asleep under a blanket that nobody bothered to check. They all left her alone because she was already on a bed comfortable. Jihyo moved Chaeyoung to Dahyun's bed, and Jeongyeon moved Tzuyu from the couch to her bed.

All of them walked into the living room, after leaving the maknaes to take a nap in their room. JYP look at all of them

JYP: "What did you do to make them that tired?

All of them dreaded saying this, especially to their boss, but they did. Well Nayeon did. She explained everything that happened, from the park to the cops. The whole story

JYP was shocked, because the maknaes were kidnapped, the girls fought bad guys, and beat the out of them. He was proud and upset, but overall he was quiet for a while. He finally spoke

JYP: "I'm glad everyone is okay, nobody is too hurt, I am proud of you guys, and upset you didn't wait, but mainly proud. Just remind me to never mess with you all"

They all gave a little laugh. He decided it was a good time to leave, he knows they are in good hands, and he trusts that nobody would be able to get to the maknaes without going through the unnies.

They all hope to go back to some normality, move on from what happens, and leave this as a faint memory. Never opening that up again, and never doing that again.