Halloween pt.2

Twice Maknae Trouble

They made their way to Straykids' room, knocking on the door to see Felix opening the door, smiling in his costume. "Welcome"

SMC: "Trick or treat"

Felix gave them candy smiling at their little costumes. Chan walked out "We are just starting practice, would you like to watch us"

The maknaes got really excited, nodding. They wanted to watch them, because they had a love for singing and dancing.

Momo: "Okay, let's go in then"

All of them sat down on the floor, waiting for them to start. They eventually played the song, and started dancing. The members were humming along, and the kids were humming just a few parts that they knew.

When the song ended, they all clapped, Straykids also bowed like it was an actual show. It really made the maknaes happy to see them all dance"

Chae: "Do you have lots of songs?

Seungmin nodded and started naming a few songs to them, the title songs, hoping they would know one.

Changbin gave them a few more pieces of candy, then gave each member of Twice a bag of candy since they didn't go trick or treating. It was a small homemade bag, filled with candy.

The maknaes had a moment of realization as they walked out. It just randomly hit them, as something they recognized just flashed in their head. Dahyun got a small cough, but Momo couldn't help but get concerned.

Momo: "Dubs you okay?"

Dahyun nodded since it wasn't a bad cough, just light. Tzuyu then started sneezing every so often, but it wasn't too much. Chaeyoung then started getting the sniffles.

The members got really worried, but they still wanted them to have some fun. But just to make sure, Jihyo had to check.

Jihyo: "Are you girls okay? Should we stop or are feeling okay enough to continue?"

The maknaes really wanted to continue, so they had to put off their little sickness. Pretending they are okay, just to stay.

Tzuyu: "Unnie, let's stay. We okay. Promise"

Jihyo gave them a small nod, and they continued to Day6's room, knocking and watching the practice.

Slowly the memories were starting to flow in, but it wasn't entirely there. But they had gotten worse little by little, still trying to fake being okay.

Jae walked over to Jeongyeon and Nayeon who were talking to Young K "Are they okay? They aren't saying anything, just sitting on the floor"

They looked over, Wonpil was sitting in front of them, trying to talk to them. He put a hand on Dahyun's shoulder, feeling something off. He put his hands on their foreheads, feeling the sides of their necks.

Wonpil stood up, looking around, seeing 2Yeon and Jae looking at him. Calling them over

Wonpil: "Come here, they feel hot."

Sana and Mina heard him, running to see if the maknaes are okay. Everyone else came to see if they would be okay. The kids also knew that they would have to go home, but they didn't want to.

Tzuyu stood up "We fine, promise. I want to stay unnie, please"

Mina got down to their eye level, looking at all of them, making sure they were paying attention. "If we see that you aren't feeling well again, or someone comes to us asking if you are okay. We will go home. No complaints, we just want to make sure you are okay"

The kids agreed, getting more candy as they left. They started going door to door, their bag filling with candy. It wasn't that long until they finally made it to JYP's office

When he opened the door, they looked at him confused, they had no idea what his costume was.

JYP: "I see..I am a CEO of a company. That's my costume"

The members gave a small laugh, and the maknaes were trying their hardest to put smiles on their faces. But JYP had noticed and grown concerned, causing the members to notice him.

Nay: "Okay. No more. Sorry girls, you are getting worse"

He gave them their candy, sending them off so they can rest. The members carried them to the car, driving home to get them in bed

Later in the dorm, it had been a while, the maknaes were getting worse. Sana looked up at all of them, because she remembered something important.

Sana: "We have 24 hours, or we need to take them to the hospital. Nayeon call Mystery Guy, and see what we can do"

Nayeon immediately called "Hello"

MG: "Is there a problem?"

Nay: "They are sick, and it's getting worse"

MG: "Okay, so I need three of you to put your watches on their foreheads. One per child, it will determine how long they have been sick, and it will tell you when the 24 count down is up"

Nay: "Is there medicine we can give them"

MG: "Yes, I will send it your way"

After the phone call was over, Nayeon, Momo, and Jeong got the sick countdown for them. Which told them there was about 22 hours left

The kids were asleep, while the members were in the living room, thinking about what they should do next. It wasn't supposed to happen, but if it gives them their memories back, then it will be worth it.

When the maknaes turn back, the kids they had taken care of will be missed. Knowing what would happen next is weird. Having adult minds in a kid's body.

The medicine arrived quickly, Jihyo giving them the medicine, and putting them back to sleep. It was only a matter of time before they find out why they got sick.