Aftermath

Twice Maknae Trouble

30 seconds left

It just all felt weird to Chaeyoung, there was something she couldn't point out.

10 seconds left

Chaeyoung was laying on her bed, both Dahyun and Tzuyu watching her carefully. She was thinking a lot, but that's when it hit her

She passes out, all of her memories coming back. It was pushed to the very last minute, thankfully she did get them back

About a minute later, she woke up, but still unsure of what happened. Dahyun and Tzuyu gone, they had gotten the others

Mina was now at the side of the bunk "Chae, baby are you okay"

Chaeyoung looked at all of them, not sure what to say, it was still a little weird to her, but still she just nodded because she was actually okay.

The members were all so worried, because there were only 10 seconds left until the 24 hours were up. They were just so happy, all hugging her.

Chaeyoung looked at Dahyun and Tzuyu, realizing that none of this was actually a dream, and that it was real. Still finding it to be extremely strange.

Chae: "Oh so it was real?"

All of them nodded, seeing their faces. They didn't know how to feel being small. They could get used to it

Dahyun: "How long will we be small?

Momo: "Till the last day of our break. So you have a long time of being small.

They all poured, the members found it so adorable, because they were still babies. As least they weren't sick anymore

Nayeon called Mystery Guy "Hey so they got their memories back, is there anything we should know?"

MG: "That's a relief, and yes. Even though they have their memories back, they are still stuck inside a kid. So they will have that kid side of them, and it will overpower sometime, or most. They still need to be taught the simple right or wrong, just things that a kid their ages wouldn't know yet. Just keep an eye out"

Nayeon hung up, telling the others about what they should keep a lookout for. The others were okay with it, but Jihyo remembered the conversation a while back

Jihyo: "Girls let's have a talk in your room"

The maknaes followed Jihyo to their room, all of them sitting on Dahyun's bed, Jihyo closed the door and sat on Tzuyu's bed across from them.

Jihyo: "So what is this I'm hearing. Skipping school? Sneaking out?"

The maknaes looked at each other, they were a little nervous now, because they knew that they were in trouble. The only people that knew were Nayeon and Momo, but the maknaes had no memory of that ghostlike state.

Dahyun: "Uh..we're so sorry unnie"

Jihyo sat there, waiting for the others to say something, Chaeyoung noticed and saw that Jihyo thought that Dahyun's apology wasn't enough

Chae: "We're sorry unnie, that happened 2 years ago. We're sorry"

Tzuyu just nodded agreeing with them, but she didn't say anything.

Jihyo nodded slowly "You're grounded, no TV, no phones, no electronics, all you get is the toys"

The maknaes nodded, it didn't seem to affect them. All they do is play with the toys, they didn't really watch a lot of TV. So that wasn't really a bad thing.

Jihyo noticed "Actually stay here, I'm gonna talk with the others to see what we should do"

Jihyo left the room, and left the nervous maknaes in their room. Wondering what they were gonna take away. They didn't like being in trouble.

Jihyo walked out and sat down on the couch "So Momo, Nayeon, when were you going to tell me they skipped and snuck out?

Both Nayeon and Momo looked at each other, not really sure what to tell the leader who was waiting for some type of response from them.

Momo shrugged "I We thought since we scolded them already that it was okay"

Nay: "Yea, they apologized and we went on with our days"

Jihyo, Jeongyeon, and Mina were shocked. They didn't expect them to let the girls get away with everything.

Jihyo: "You didn't punish them, they shouldn't have done what they did. But it's too late for that, so we can't just be upset as it would be when it first happened. But we still can't let it slide"

Jihyo: "So what do we do, I told them no electronics, they were not fazed, all they do is play with their toys"

Sana: "Oh, okay so since they are still technically kids, we can do this at least 3 days. Okay so they would get a timeout at a random time during the day."

Mina: "That's good, it can be their age, but Dahyun is older so she would get the same amount of 22 minutes. Because they are originally older"

Jihyo agreed "Okay so now what about Tzuyu and Dahyun, they snuck out. The timeout can be for school, because they know how important school is"

Nayeon gave a slight smiled "I'm sorry, we really should've put our foot down"

Jeong: "It's okay, why don't you go tell them that starting tomorrow, they will start their punishment. Also that we are still choosing one for Dubs and Tzu"

Momo and Nayeon nodded, heading into the maknaes room. Immediately getting attacked by the little babies. Dahyun kicked Nayeon

Dahyun: "Traitors"

Tzuyu and Chaeyoung were sitting on the bed pouting, Nayeon was rubbing her ankle, Momo picked up Dahyun, putting her on Chaeyoung bed, on the top bunk

Momo: "You can not be kicking people Dahyun"

Dahyun: "I'm sorry"

Momo: "It's okay, but have some news"

Nay: "Yea...starting tomorrow for 3 days, at random times you'll be a 22 minute timeout.

The maknaes pouted, they didn't like that idea. Jihyo walked in, looking at Nayeon who was still rubbing her ankle

Jihyo: "Nayeon what happened to you?l

Dahyun hid in the corner of the bed, so she couldn't be seen and get in trouble for kicking Nayeon. Nayeon noticed Dahyun.

Nay: "I hit my ankle on the end of the bed, I'm okay though"

Dahyun crawled back to the end, looking at Nayeon, silently thanking her. Nayeon smiled, letting Dahyun know it's okay.

Jihyo: "Okay, so for Tzuyu and Dahyun, we all agreed that they would get 2 extra days of timeouts for sneaking out."

Both of them didn't like that, but it was their fault. They nodded, accepting the fact, it's literally not that bad. It's 22 minutes out of an entire day.

 

The next morning was pretty normal, kinda. It was as normal as it can get with the kids still there. The maknaes have their memories, but still with some 3 and 4 year thoughts.

That morning, the kids did their punishment before going on with their day, and having fun.

2 weeks later, they had all gone shopping, they bought the maknaes each a jacket that had their animal somewhere on it.

They loved it, and would wear it all day, along with the gift that Sana and Mina got them. It was a necklace that also had their animal on it, so they could keep it when they get older. Also when they aren't wearing the jacket, they can have the necklace.

They all loved playing and having fun outside, it was pretty normal for them now. They loved playing and being out of the house. Thankfully nobody has questioned them.

The maknaes still caused trouble, and would get in trouble, but it's nothing new, even when they were older they would cause trouble.

Everything was going well, until Chaeyoung got sick. She was sick for at least 2 days, she laid in bed, refusing to eat or take the medicine they bought.

Jihyo tried again "Chae baby, you need to eat and take your medicine"

Chae: "I took it yesterday and I'm not hungry"

Jihyo put the food on the side table, helping Chaeyoung sit up. "You need it, so it can help you feel better. You missed breakfast because you were asleep, but now you are up, you need to eat"

Chaeyoung just looked at her, shaking her head, still refusing to eat and take the medicine. Jihyo was hoping this one last try can get her.

Jihyo: "If you eat and take your medicine right now, then I can carry you to the living room and all 9 of us will watch Lion King with you right now. How does that sound?"

Chaeyoung thought about it, they wouldn't say no to her. But she's been in her room by herself for a while, so watching it sounds fun. She agreed, took her medicine, and ate the food Jihyo was feeding her.

Jihyo called everyone to the living room, telling them what they were doing. She rinsed the bowl, walking back to Chaeyoung and carrying her to the living room.

The next day she was feeling better, and was energetic. It was pretty much back to normal, and luckily for everyone Tzuyu and Dahyun didn't get sick.

It was finally the last day of their break, everyone was awake that morning, sitting in the living room except the maknaes because they were in their room.

Mina got worried, running to the maknaes' room, but when she opened the door, she saw them fixing their shirts that used to be too big for them.

Mina ran in, hugging them because they were finally back to their old selves. The others walked to their room, surprised they were back.

That morning started off with a big hug, and they were happy to be back to their normal selves.

 

 

I'm sorry this is so rushed, but I'm still debating with myself. There might be more to this story. I have more ideas to add, and yes even though they did go back, something might happen still. It's unpredictable.