Unspoken Anguish.

Star, Moon, Thunder and Sun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Unspoken Anguish.

 

 

Soojung was finishing up her evening beauty routine, preparing to go to bed when a chain of incessant knocks on her door took her by surprise. Frowning, she exited her bathroom, slowly approaching her door. She reached for her phone in the process, Junmyeon’s number on speed dial in case she needed to alert someone of being in danger. Just as she stood in front of the door, the knocking ceased, a deafening silence falling.

 

“Soojung, open the door please.”

 

Soojung’s eyes widened, gasping as she recognised Chanyeol’s familiar deep voice.

 

“Go home Yeol, it’s late.”

 

“I won’t leave until you open the door.” The voice on the other side insisted.

 

Hands hovering above the door handle, Soojung contemplated whether or not to allow the male into her room. Was she ready to face him just yet?

 

“Soojung, please.” Chanyeol’s voice brought her out of her thoughts. “I’m freezing my off right now.”

 

Tightening her grip around the door handle, Soojung slowly opened the door only to realise that Chanyeol was actually leaning on it, resulting in the tall male crashing into her room and onto her. Barely managing to hold his weight, Soojung closed the door to prevent cold air from sneaking into her room. The male oozed of the unmistakable stink of alcohol. He was also shivering, his bare arms covered in goosebumps.

 

“Yah, Park Chanyeol,” whined Soojung, “Why on earth are you only wearing a shirt? Are you trying to catch bronchitis?”

 

“You still care for me.” Came Chanyeol’s slurred response.

 

Eyes half lidded, he held onto Soojung shoulders for support.

 

“You’re my best friend,” huffed Soojung while rolling her eyes, “Of course I care for you.”

 

Hearing the words ‘best friend’ Chanyeol tightened his grip around Soojung’s shoulders. Blinking back the tears that were forming in his eyes, he gave her a pained smile.

 

“Is that all I am to you?”

 

Trying to push the tall male off of her, Soojung stepped back, creating some distance between the two of them. Chanyeol however remained unfazed, no sign of letting the girl go anytime soon.

 

“Is there really no chance for me?”

 

Soojung closed her eyes, trying to block out the words of the male in front of her.

 

In one sudden motion, Chanyeol pushed the girl towards her bed, resulting in her lying on her back and him hovering on top, his arms now gripping on both her wrists, holding her down.

 

“You’re the only one for me,” letting out a low growl Chanyeol whispered into Soojung's ear, sending shivers down to her core. “And I just know that I’m the one for you.”

 

Soojung lifted her leg, trying to kick the male off of her. She failed to do so as she was distracted by a sudden sensation of warmth on her lips, the feeling of another pair of lips perfectly moulded against hers. A gentle yet determined kiss that sent sparks throughout her system.

 

Momentarily hypnotised by the tender touch, Soojung lifted her head to a more comfortable position. When she felt a nibble on her lower lip however she suddenly snapped back to her senses, as if she had been splashed with a bucket of ice cold water. Feeling a sudden surge of adrenaline she forced the male off of her and onto the floor, while aggressively wiping in the pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter