People

Shadowed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Day 004

------

‘’Myungsoo…’’A soft voice whispered.I looked up from my reading and looked around.Hmm.No one’s here.Wonder who could that be? ‘’Myungsoo…’’The same soft voice whispered.I looked up from my reading once again,annoyed.My attention was drawn to Emily.Her lips were moving.’’Myungsoo…’’Her lips whispered.I stumble onto the ground,in pure shock.Is she dreaming?And who is this ‘Myungsoo’ guy?But wait,why was I so curious? Am I jealous?Pfft.No way.

I stood up and fixed my shirt.I look at her once more before continuing my reading.’’Myungsoo…’’She whispered.I looked at her direction,to see her open her eyes.’’You’re awake!’’I exclaimed.She slowly got up,taking her time.But then something flicked into her mind.She asked,’’How long was I on this bed?’’ ‘’Two days.’’I answered.

Her eyes widen.’’Why didn’t you wake me up?!!’’She screamed.’’You wouldn’t budge!’’I argued as I close my book.’’Heck.’’I heard her mummer.’’Lunch is served.Go change and be downstairs in 10 minutes.’’I said.She shook her head and sighed.

------

After Theo left,I groaned.Awh man,I missed my appointment with El-Funcio.Gahh.Let’s just hope he’s still here today.I ruffled my hair,frustrated.I walk into the bathroom,and took a long hot shower.Idiot Theo.If it wasn’t for him,I wouldn’t be in that state and miss the meeting.Urgh.

After I changed,I took my bag and filled it with some cash.By then,the bag was stuffed with dozens of cash.I took the guns El-Funcio gave,and stuff it in the same bag.After that,I wrote a short note on my pastel stick-it note,and left it on my bed for Theo to see.

I sneak out through the window and left.

------

I observed her apartment.She’s really gone.It has been almost 5 days since she left.And I still couldn’t except the fact that she was gone.My hands trailed on her  bed,the bed that we both slept together in. Does she feels the same way too?Does she misses me too?

Where in the world can she be?

Our comeback is in 3 weeks time,and I kept making mistakes in the choreography.Sunggyu hyung would always scold me,but I stayed emotionless and expressionless.Everyday is a hard day for me.Not seeing her face,or smelling her scent for a day,kills me.

Oh God,is this how much I love her?

‘’Myungsoo?’’A deep voice said.I turned around to see Dongwoo.’’Hey hyung.’’I said.He sat next to me on the bed and sighed.’’You miss her,don’t you?’’He asked.’’Yeah hyung,don’t you?’’I asked back.’’Yeah, we all do.But the way you miss her is different.’’He said.’’Different as in how?"I asked.

‘’You love her.’’He stated.I stiffened.’’Don’t we all do?’’I said.’’No.You Love her.Love as in,really love.We all love her as a sister Myungsoo,and you don’t.’’He said.’’How would you know?’’I frowned.’’I know everything Myungsoo.The way you look at her,the way you held her so softly,they way you stalk her.’’ He mummered the last part.

‘’What?!You knew?’’I asked,bewildered.’’Since 2 years ago,kid.I am your roommate ya know.Those nights when you didn’t come back to the dorm,I was the one who covered you up.’’He stated.’’Do the others know about this?’’I asked.’’Nope,me and only me.’’He said.I sighed,relived.

‘’So you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter