Sleepover

Shadowed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

------

Yesterday

My eyes abruptly flicked open as I felt Emily’s presence missing.I turned left to see an empty spot.Her petite body was no longer there.My eyes wandered around,wildly looking for particular figure.I sighed relieved,as my eyes falls on a trail of female’s footsteps.

I rested my head on the blanket once more and frowned.

When am I going to confess that I was actually the stalker all along?

Would she believe me?

I ruffled my hair,frustrated.

Why am I such a coward?

My eyes once again wandered around,looking at the still dark sky.I quickly grab a pen and a piece of paper from Emily’s slingbag and quickly wrote something on it.

Guess what?I am writing my confession.

A man I am.

Pffft.

After writing out my feelings,I looked around,wanting to make sure the coast was clear before slipping the envelope into her slingbag.

I nervously ate my breakfast and thought of it.Has she read it?Has she found out?She looks clueless though,like nothing happened.I guess she hasn’t read it yet.

------

It was a day or two after my birthday when Kuma wanted to have one of her earlier morning walks again. I pulled my hood up as I walked back towards my apartment.It was 3 in the morning and it was still dark. Aish.Kuma has weird hobbies.

I shivered as I walk out from the elevator and onto my apartment’s floor.I sense it.I sense someone following me again.I turned behind,only to see a fading shadow.I quicken my steps,positive that this isn’t my stalker.He has his own swag when he walks.The cool swag.

My hands shook as I typed in my apartment’s code.I froze as an icy cold hand touched my left shoulder.I turned around to see Minsoo.

Oh God.Why in the world?

‘’Emily.’’He started.I took a step backwards.

‘’I’m sorry.’’

I took another step backwards with Kuma in my hands.I  never wished to see him again.Why was he right infront of my face now?

The trauma he left me with.

‘’I’m really,really sorry.’’He squeaked as he frowned.

‘’Shut up.’’I snapped.

Anger.

I haven’t felt angry in a long,long time.I took a deep breath,and let it out.All this time,I’ve only felt afraid when Minsoo is around.Afraid that he would hurt me.I shed tears for him.My heart broke because of him.Wasn’t that enough?Why do I have to hurt anymore?

He looked at me with his big,round eyes.

‘’Enough,Minsoo.I’m sick of this.Sick.All I’ve ever felt when you came into my life it pain.I cried for you.I broke because of you,I’ve died inside because of you.You’ve hurt me physically and mentally.Wasn’t that enough?I loved you before.Wasn’t that enough?Why do you want to haunt me?Why are you hurting me so badly?’’I whispered.

‘’I-I don’t know.I don’t really have a reason.’’He whispered back.

‘’Leave,Minsoo.Leave and never show up infront of me again.Show up infront of me again,and I wont let you go.’’I warned.

He knew me better that anyone else would.He knew what ability I have.I just didn’t use it on him.

He bowed,and slowly back away.

‘’Emily,I’m sorry.But I will never stop loving you.’’A faded voice said.

I fell on the floor and cried.

‘’Freaking emotions.Who created them?!’’I squeaked.I actually felt pity for Minsoo.He didn’t had the chance to experienced true love.He was blinded by other women.

The door next to me clicked open.

‘’Emily?’’Hoya whispered as he knelt down next to me.’’O-Oppa…’’I squeaked.H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter