Deal

Shadowed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
      ------       I snuggled into my bed and buried my face into the pillow.The past nights has been awful   lately.I have been having the same dreams for 2 nights in a row;A blur image of a girl running   away from a man,in a black and white picture.I assumed that girl was me.I haven’t managed to   get any proper sleep for the past 48 hours.       For the past two days,I would wake up with dark bags under my eyes.I would often cry in my   sleep, forcing Niall to come running comforting me.I would kick,struggle and scream in my   dreams,just like how Niall mentioned.       The desperation in me for getting away from that man in my dreams.My nightmares.I hardly   talked for the past few days,making all the Infinite oppas worried.I haven’t seen Dongwoo nor   Myungsoo at all. Curiosity would always be in me everytime the Infinite oppas gather,but only   to find the exact two person missing all the time.       Fishy?       Very.       I sighed and closed my eyes,trying to get some sleep.After all the drama that happened for   the past few days,I need some rest.I shivered everytime the wind blew towards me.The wind   was my only friend  when Minsoo was hurting me.I would shake everytime I crawl into   bed,afraid that Minsoo would be next to me,again hurting me.I would always turn back   everytime to make sure Minsoo wasn’t there.       All the doubt I had whether if I still love Minsoo or not,vanished that very second when   Minsoo ped my dress.I no longer love him.Everytime I see something that reminded me   of him,all I felt was disgusted and betrayed.Hate.Hate is all I could tell.       I turned and laid on my back.My eyes opened to reveal a lavender colored with a golden   metallic colored fan.Other than that,it was empty.That’s how I’ve always felt.       Empty.       Unwanted.       Unneeded.       How I wish mom is here.She would have known what to do.I wish dad was here to comfort   me.But it’s all to late.I blame me.I blame myself for not looking after them well.Guilt.I am guilty.       I closed my eyes once more and fell into a deep dark hole.       So then,my nightmares begins.       ------       My eyes shot open as I felt a pair of arms around my waist.My hands started to shake,afraid to   whom the result may be.Minsoo?       ‘’Shhh…’’A soft familiar voice said.       I’ve longed to hear his voice again.       I stopped shaking and started to relax.I know,if I’m in his arms,I would always be safe.He   takes care of me well,like I am a glass about to break.Fragile as ever.       ‘’Stalker?’’I softly whispered.’’Uhhmm.’’He hummed.I smiled.’’I’ve missed you.’’I whispered   once more.’’Uhhm---Wait,what?’’He whispered in a shocked tone.’’Nothing.’’I chuckled.My   chcuklings soon came to a silent end.’’Y-You know what happened?’’I asked.’’Hmm.’’He   stated.  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter