Chapter 9

Scenery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-- Taehee --

I am so screwed. I thought to myself, this time I couldn't save my . I quickly pulled Jungeun who was dazed and confused out of the venue and away from everyone. 

"Taehee... you remember don't you?" She asked. 

"If I say no now would you believe me?" I asked biting my lower lip apologetic.

"Oh my god! Thank goodness. I was so upset when I heard from Taehyung. Wait. Are you lying to everyone?" 

I nodded, "To Taehyung and everyone around him." 

"Why?" 

"To be honest, I don't like what I'm doing either but I can't let him know I remember. I want him to forget me and move on like he did when he broke up with me." 

"You do know that he has been looking for you secretly right?" 

"No, what do you mean?" 

"The day you disappeared, I panicked and I called him. I was mad at him when he told me you guys were done. But shortly after announcing his relationship he broke it off, he came back to our campus to look for you. After getting nothing out of it did he stop." 

"To be honest, I remember everything but not what happened after he cut that phone call with me. Do you have any idea what happened that night?" 

Shaking her head she replied, "I don't, no one from that party that night said anything. I'm sure someone at the party must know something." 

Deep down I wanted to know what happened in order to find out why I ended up like this but on the other end, I feared it. I just shook my head, "it's okay, if I want to find out I'll let you know." She nodded and respected my decision.

"Taehee ah!" Someone called me as he ran into the building shaking off his umbrella.

"you're here," I replied smiling. He came over and hugged me, "sorry I'm late babe. It's raining and traffic was pretty bad." I nodded and smiled while Jungeun was staring at me with wide eyes. "You're not single." 

"Definitely not." He said chuckling at her reaction. "I'm guessing you kept your relationship status hidden?" He asked looking down at me. 

"When do I ever flaunt our relationship?" He nodded in agreement knowing exactly that's who I am.


-- Taehyung --

 

"Looks like we were definitely right." Yoongi and Jin had to grab something in the car and when they came back they saw Taehee and Jungeun. They had overheard the entire conversation. Taehee really didn't have luck with hiding conversations. They would always run into her one way or another.

Taehyung couldn't spot Taehee within the area, scanning the room with a restless heart. He was afraid she had left without saying a word to him. He let out a sigh when he saw her walk back into the room with Jungeun, smiling and laughing. He gave a small smile, seeing her relax and not tense like she was earlier. It seemed like he did well for inviting Jungeun.

Yoongi and Jin whispered into the members' ears and their eyes widened.

"Is it true?" They whispered. Yoongi nodded and went to find his wife who was chit chatting with Eunhae and the other female staffs. Eunhae and Yoojung rushed over to where the others were.

"Now what?" Jimin asked worried.

"I don't know, but this kid is about to get his heart broken." Namjoon said staring at Taehyung who was smiling to himself without breaking as he laid his eyes on Taehee the entire time. 

"Speak of the devil." Jin said jerking his head towards the man that walked in. 

"That's him." Yoongi added. They all turned to see who this person is that could possibly cause Taehyung to lose his cool. He was definitely the boyfriend material, he wore a light blue dress shirt and black pants, topping it off with a black coat. His smile and gestures were polite and professional, anyone looking at him would think he was a CEO of a very successful company as he gave off such an aura. 

"Wow." Eunhae and Yoojung said simultaneously making Yoongi and Hoseok cross their arms across their chest, tilting their heads to one side and glaring at them with daggers in their eyes. 

Eunhae and Yoojung laughed at their husbands who was seemingly very jealous at their one word. Yoongi walked over and put his hand up to cover his wife's eyes while Hoseok pulled Eunhae to his side and slightly smacked her forehead. 

"Babe, that hurts." She said rubbing her forehead. "That's what you get for looking at another man." He said pressing his lips together.

"Jealous?" She asked grinning at her cute fiance. "What do you think? How would you feel when I gasp at another woman?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter