Chapter 7

Scenery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-- Taehee --

 

It's been a month since I've been in Seoul. Things weren't going like I planned it to be. With Taehyung constantly trying to get my attention and with me constantly trying my hardest not to fall back into that love trap, it was getting difficult. 

Feeling my heart beat fast almost everytime he comes into my view, I knew I was done for. I shouldn't have come back, I should've just declined the offer when I got my memories of him back.

I've been keeping it a secret and it was getting hard to control my facial expressions as he tried recreating our memories. 

"Hey Taehee." Namjoon waved to me as I walked by their studio.

I smiled and nodded in reply before walking past.

"Taehee ah!" Taehyung called me but I didn't respond. "Taehee ah!" He called again and Leah tapped my shoulder and tilting her head towards Taehyung who was standing there waiting for me to talk to him.

"Yes?" I belatedly reply.

"Why don't you ever reply to my call?" Taehyung asked pouting showing his upset expression.

"Uhh..." I mumbled and Leah came to the rescue. 

"This girl doesn't pick up to any phone calls. If you want to reach it, the fastest way is through text. I learned the hard way." Leah said lightly hitting my arm and smiling giving me the "I got you" look.

I nodded to what she said. "Sorry, I just don't like talking on the phone." 

Taehyung nodded and continued, "Your birthday is coming up. Are you doing anything?"

Leah looked at me and said, "He knows your birthday too?" shocked. 

I looked down at my shoes, Leah doesn't know my past or rather our past. "I don't think so, the older I get the more I don't celebrate my birthday. It's been that way for a while now." I responded to Taehyung.

"No, I want to celebrate your birthday. Like we used to." He insisted. Leah was now confused, she was staring at me then back at Taehyung. Taehyung on the other hand acted as if Leah wasn't there.

"Leah shi," Taehyung finally acknowledged Leah. 

"Yeah?"

"You doing anything that day?" 

"No...?" 

"Great, let's all celebrate it together." He said and walked away without giving me a chance to refuse or object. His hands in his pocket as he walked away.

"Okay!" Leah yelled out in excitement before turning to me and crossing her arms across her chest.

"Friend...you have something you want to tell me?" She asked.

"It's nothing." I said before walking off. She ran and put her arm around my shoulder, "Doesn't seem like it's nothing to me." 

She stopped me as she came to a sudden realization and I stared at her. She opened and let out, "Was I right about him being and ex?!" 

I quickly grabbed her and covered looking in all directions to see if anyone was around. "Shh...what are you talking about?" 

"I'm right aren't I? He's your ex!" She said barely controlling her volume. I shook my head and walked away dragging her out of the area before she blurts out more things. "I'll tell you everything when I'm ready."

When we got home from work that day, I let out everything to Leah and she was shocked.

"Taehee ah!" She said in anger. I flinched at her reaction.

"Why are you acting like that? You should let him know you remember him and then make him pay for hurting you!" 

"It's been 5 years Leah. What's the point of opening up wounds?" I lied. My wounds already opened up when I remembered him the day b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter