Chapter 8

Scenery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--Taehyung--

 

It was lunch time and the dancers were out to lunch. The members plopped down and laid around after going over their choreography countless times. Eunhae who arrived after her meeting came by to the studio to deliver some lunch. 

"Yoojung said she's coming by in a bit Yoongi." She said to comfort him seeing him looking at his phone constantly.

"He doesn't show his affection, but he's always so restless when she's not around." Jin teased and Yoongi shrugged. 

"He's a softie when it comes to his wife." Hoseok said, "like me." 

Eunhae looked around and didn't see Taehyung. "Where's Tae?" 

"He's probably out looking for Taehee again." Jungkook said reaching for his bento box. Eunhae got up and walked out to look for Taehyung and Taehee.

Eunhae heard Taehee's voice from the patio and she walked over but stopped when she heard what they were talking about.

"Taehyung. I think you should stop what you're doing." Taehee said as she leaned against the railing with her elbows resting on it.

"Stop what?" Taehyung asked.

"I know why you're always looking at me that way, always doing things for me, always asking me out to lunch, coffee." She said and turned towards him. "It needs to stop. I don't want to remember my past...or whatever past you have with me." 

Taehyung's eyes showed hurt and sadness had washed over him. "You...know how I feel about you though don't you?" 

"I do...and I admit it. But I don't feel the same way." She replied. 

"You didn't even give me a chance, how would you know you don't feel the same way?" He said stepping closer.

Eunhae who was standing there, turned and walked away. She was sad hearing Taehyung's broken voice. But she knew she shouldn't be there eavesdropping and decided to head back. She wanted to interrupt the conversation to get Taehyung out of there; however, she felt they needed to have a sincere talk in order for the two to understand and decide where to go from there. 

Taehee looked down at her shoes, "I can't give you a chance and I don't want to. You need to know, the person who you knew 5 years ago, is no longer standing in front of you." 

Taehyung stepped closer and put each hand beside her caging her in against the railing. She avoided his gaze and he breathed against her face sending shivers down her spine making her look up at him again. "No, the person I know and loved back then is definitely still here. Just hidden and lost." She can sense he was trying his hardest to be confident, she turned away avoiding his eyes. "And I will make her come back to me." He whispered as he lifted his hand from the railing and then proceeded to lift her chin to look at him.

"I love you." He leaned closer brushing his lips against hers. She jerked her head back making him freeze, but he knew if he let her go right now, he might not have the confidence to catch her again. He held the back of her neck and pulled her back into a kiss. She placed her hands on his chest trying to push him away, but he used his other hand and wrapped it around her waist to prevent her from moving. She stopped pushing him away and he smiled against her lips and he slowly molded her lips. 

It got heated real fast and he bit her lower lip wanting to access but she snapped back to reality and pushed him away with force causing him to break the kiss. She panted and pressed her lips together before walking passed him. He watched her as she walked away, his heart was beating a thousand miles per second and he bit his lower lip. She's there. 

Eunhae smiled as she saw Taehee but Taehee's eyes were red as if she had just finished crying. "What's wrong?" Eunhae asked but Taehee ignored her question. "Taehee ah.." She said as she grabbed onto her shoulders and Taehee looked up into Eunhae's eyes.

"Tell me why you're crying?" She asked. 

Taehee gave a weak smile, "It's nothing." She said before walking off again. 

Yoojung who was coming through the lobby called out to Taehee but was also dismissed. She walked up to Eunhae and asked, "What's wrong with Taehee? Did something happen?"

Eunhae just watched Taehee walk out and Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter