Chapter 13

Scenery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-- Taehee --

 

I was glad that I got out of there on time or it would've been a disaster. Other than the slight scratches on my neck, My upper arm was slightly pained but I figured it was just from me hitting against one of the props as I tried to others out to safety. I took out my phone that was in my pocket to let Leah know I was fine. I was shocked at the amount of calls and texts I received. Then I saw them standing there all looking devasted and worried. I just knew they were here because they heard from Leah. She was crying, so were the girls and Taehyung, I bit my lip seeing how I caused everyone to worry because I couldn't pick up a damn phone call. 

"Leah..." I called out as I walked closer to them. Everyone shot their eyes at my voice, within a second they were all in front of me. 

"Sorry I couldn't respond fast enough, I---" Leah pulled me into a hug and cried. I lifted my unhurt arm and patted her to calm her down, "I'm fine...really I am."

She pulled away, "I almost died thinking you were stuck in there..." she said between sobs. I smiled, "I should really thank the people around me, they pulled me towards them before anything fell."

"I was thinking how I was going to tell Jihoon if something was to happened to you." She began crying again and I smiled at her, "Everything's okay. I'm not hurt~! Look at me"

Taehyung who stood by quickly stepped in and grabbed my wrist pulling me hard against his chest. I felt his heart beating fast as if it was starving for oxygen. "Tae..." I managed to squeeze out, feeling his embrace tighten and his tears had fallen and wet my shoulder. He was crying but I couldn't hear a single sob other than the feeling of his chest heaving up and down. 

"You can't hear me..." He whispered as he cried against my ear. Truth be told I couldn't hear him at all or anything from the others. From my view they were devastated at something that they finally knew behind my back.

"Taehyung...you're hurting me..." I mumbled against his chest and he loosened his hold. My eyes went straight to his tear struck face, it hurt me to see him like this. His eyes told me he is still very much in love with me but I couldn't. Not in my state. 

I bit back wanting to reach out and wipe the tears still streaming down his face. Until a sharp pain in my arm took me out of my fantasy. I winced in pain that didn't go unnoticed. Taehyung panicked and quickly scanned to see if I was hurt anywhere. My arm started to bleed and Eunhae gently lifted up my torn sleeve and was shocked to see I was stabbed by one of the props leading it to cut through my skin. 

Why didn't I feel anything before? Maybe because I was too worried about other people and they were too busy caught up in their own fears that no one noticed I was bleeding. 

"You're bleeding!" Yoojung yelled seeing the blood running down my arm. I hated blood and seeing it triggered my fear and I toppled over landing on Taehyung who held me tight in his arms yelling for help before rushing me to a near by clinic.

I woke up shortly after; I looked down at my arm as it was bandaged and a sense of relief came to me. I didn't know why but that the sense of seeing blood

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter