Chapter 6

Scenery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-- Taehee --

"You're what?!" Leah asked as I was getting ready to leave.

"I don't even know what's going on...why did I accept his request to meet up?" I grumbled as I pulled my hair into a pony tail staring at her.

"You should be excited!! Like hello girl...it's BTS V! Why do you sound like you're meeting up with an ex?" She said rolling around on the bed excited on my behalf. The word ex that rolled off her tongue caused me to stop my actions for a bit. He is an ex.

"Want to go in my behalf?" I joked. She poked her head up from the sheets, "I would love to...but no I'm not going to. Why? Because I think he likes you." She teased.

I grabbed a plush sitting in my luggage and chucked it lightly at her. "Stop. You know that's not possible" 

"What's not possible? Did you not see him stare at you all the time when we're around them? Meetings, lunch, even on break, he'd find ways to come to our work area. His eyes are glued to you. You're very observative and good at reading expressions, why can't you read his?" She continued grabbing and punching the little innocent plush. 

I shook my head, "It's because I don't want to read what he thinks, says, expresses. I can't and you know why I can't." 

"Is it because --" She stopped as she heard the doorbell. "He's here!" She jumped up in joy and I sighed nervously.

"She's just inside, give her a couple minutes. She's just dolling up for the date." Leah said smiling at me as I walked out. I gave her the what-did-you-say look.

"Whatever she said just now, none of it is true." I said glancing at her and then back at Taehyung who was smiling at me like he used to on our first date.

We walked side by side and no one said a word. I kept thinking why I agreed to go out with him, especially on a weekend where there were so many people around. He tug his mask a bit further up his face and lowered his cap; I also had to hide my face just in case. 

"You know, we don't have to do this. We could've just like hung around at the company where we both are." I said behind my mask. I tilted my head towards him not hearing what he was saying behind his mask. "Sorry, what?" 

He grabbed my hand and that shocked me; he looked around before pulling down his mask. "Hang around the company? You avoid me." I looked down at our intertwined hands. The feeling made my heart beat fast but at the same time it hurt; he used to hold my hands all the time when we were dating. He was the type who would show his love through his actions and eyes. 

I didn't take in what he was saying, I was dazed. Thousands of memories of us filled my mind.

"Taehee?" He asked tugging my hand and I looked back at him. Smiling before removing myself from his hold. 

"Oh?" 

"You okay?" 

I nodded and reached for his mask to pull it back up. He smiled at my gesture and I could tell by the way his eyes curled. 

 

-- Taehyung --

 

They stopped by a cafe, it wasn't just any cafe, it was one they always frequent to back then. Taehyung opened the door and let her in; he wanted to hold her hand but he held back seeing how flustered she was when he did it earlier. 

The reason why they liked this cafe was because of how quiet it was. It wasn't filled with teenagers or young adults, rather it was for older adults and seniors who could care less about the trends, the brands. It was a getaway place for the two, Taehyung suggested she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter