Chapter 11

Scenery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--Taehee--

 

I waited til the members came back before I left the dorm. Working on my laptop for the entire day really got to me; I was tired so I shut my laptop and leaned against the couch. I just thought of closing my eyes to rest a bit before heading home but I ended up falling asleep. 

 

--Taehyung--

 

Taehyung couldn't sleep, tossing and turning in bed. Taehee was in the same apartment with him, so close yet so far. He missed the times where they would be cuddling and watching movies together on the couch when he came back from tour. Or when she's studying and he's laying on the couch with her with his head resting on her lap, occasionally giving each other smiles and kisses. Or when they have their moments and fights which turns into cuddles when he couldn't bare the silence she gave him. He missed having her in his arms, intimate moments when he comes home from tour and misses her touch leading them to have passionate nights. 

He shot out of bed and was determined to get his apology through her, let her know how bad he wants her back, how he lost himself during the years she wasn't by his side. As well as how well he kept their memories of them in his heart, well hidden and hoping that when she comes back one day, he'll be able to reopen it with her and not alone. 

Walking out of his room, it was awfully quiet. He walked over to where she was working and noticed her curled up on the couch, chest rising softly up and down. His eyes softened at the sight of her, bending down to observe her. His eyes scanned her face, her eyes, nose, lips, they were just like how he remembered but even more beautiful. Why was I so stupid. He thought as he gently pushed back the stands of hair falling on her face. 

He leaned down and rested his chin on his arm admiring her sleeping and soon drifted off to sleep again.

"I wonder if she left yet." Jin said as they headed towards the door of their dorm.

"Not sure, maybe?" Namjoon said following close behind.

They were loud as they entered the dorm; they talked and joked around. Jin stopped and turned around pushing his finger to his lips, "Shh." The members scrambled to look over Jin's shoulder and peaked around the corner. A smile creeping up on their faces. 

"Cute." Hosoek whispered as he tiptoed in. Namjoon and Jungkook walked into the living room and forgetting that there was a stool set there when they were playing uno the other day, Jungkook and Namjoon tripped over it and caused the stool to screech against the marble flooring.

The members froze and made faces at each other, "Be careful you two." Yoongi whispered peering over to see if they were woken up by the noise.

Sure enough Taehyung stirred in his position and lifted his head up towards the noise. With one eye opened he saw Jungkook and Namjoon gripping each other in an uncomfortable position still as a tree. 

"What are you two doing?" Taehyung raised an eyebrow at the two. Jungkook flashed a smi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter