Chapter 1

Scenery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-- Taehyung --

 

"You look like you haven't slept for days." Jimin said as he took a seat on the couch settled in the practice room next to his friend who was seemingly falling into deep sleep after practice. 

"Oh...I haven't been sleeping well." He mumbled crossing his arms across his chest, eyes still closed.

"Something wrong? You've never been like this before." Jimin asked concerned written all over his face.

"Oh...I'm fine." He lied, he knew if he was to say that line to Jimin with his eyes opened, Jimin would see right through him. The members came back into the practice room all happy and chitchatting when they saw Jimin gesturing them about Taehyung.

As if Taehyung had an extra pair of eyes, he spoke before they could ask. "I'm fine. Just tired hyungs." The oldest members jerked back in surprise; Namjoon mouthed, "That kid has crazy senses sometimes." 

"What's on your mind Tae?" Hoseok walked over and sat next to Taehyung and lightly tapped his thigh. Taehyung finally opened his eyes and shook his head with a gentle smile, "Just...in deep thoughts." 

"Well if you don't want to talk, we won't force you. We will wait until you're ready to open up to us. Just know that we're here with you and will help you in anyway we can." Namjoon said placing his water bottle on the corner before walking over to the members who were now gathered around Taehyung. 

He nodded and smiled, "I know and I'm thankful." 

"Alright, shall we get back to practice?" Jin asked jumping up onto his feet. 

Jimin gave Taehyung an assuring smile and patting his shoulder before walking towards the center of the dance room with the rest of the members. Taehyung let out a small sigh and followed. 

The dancers left as the day ended and the members stayed behind to finish up their last round of practices until they were satisfied. As they were going over certain movements, Yoojung (Yoongi's wife) and Eunhae (Hoseok's fiancee) knocked on the door making the members turn towards the sound. 

The two waved bags of food in their hands and the members couldn't help but smile. Hoseok rushed over to greet Eunhae with a quick peck on the cheek as he reached for the bag in her hand and replacing it with his. Yoongi on the other hand, slowly walked o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter