Epilogue

Scenery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--Taehyung--

 

It's been a full year and finally everything has been steadily coming back to normal. The boys were in the dressing room of their hotel getting ready for the big day. 

"Someone help Namjoon with his tie..." Jin whines seeing the man struggle for over half an hour. "We're going to be late if this man doesn't finish." 

With his mouth parted and his chin protuding as he looked down and struggled to do his tie, the members couldn't help but laugh at the man. 

"He'll eventually get it," Hoseok said fixing his collar and making sure he looks perfect for the day. 

"Maybe in a few years. This man didn't know how to tie his own shoelaces until he was in high school..." Yoongi said chuckling as he watched the members getting ready at his seating place. He was one of the first ones to finish getting ready and was just waiting around without his wife who was attending Eunhae.

"Ahh~~ Yoongi hyung.... help me." Namjoon finally gave up and looked defeated with his tie hanging from his neck and undone. He looked at Yoongi with pleadings eyes while Yoongi stared back at him with adoring eyes but was too lazy to get up to help.

A knock came through the door and the door slightly opened once the members called out to whoever was at the door. 

"I just wanted to check if you guys are doing okay." A soft voice came in as she opened the door wider. All eyes were on her, confusion all over their faces as they didn't know who this woman was standing at their doorway.

"Why are you here?" Namjoon asked quite coldly.

"I-- mother wanted me here to check on you." Her voice lowered in volume as she diverted her eyes from him to her feet.

"Your friend?" Hoseok asked turning from the mirror to greet her with a smile.

"You can say that...well that's what we'll ever be." Namjoon answered and she knew what he meant by that. "Come help me fix this tie and go back to my mother." He said with a sigh seeing her awkwardly standing there and the weird air surrounding them.

She lifted up her head and gave a small smile and walked over to quickly help him. "There." She said now grinning widely showing her perfect smile before turning on her heel and walking out of the room after greeting each member.

"Is...this the girl we heard about?" Jungkook asked taking a seat next to Yoongi to put on his dress shoes.

"Yeah...I'll tell you more about the situation I'm in after all this is over." He replied.

"I'm telling you all right now...spill the beans and don't keep hiding girlfriends behind our backs." Jin said fixing his collar and glancing at the members.
"All of a sudden we have women from the past" He shot a glance at Taehyung,  "present" looking at Hoseok and Yoongi. "and future" Then finally landing his gaze on Namjoon. "All just popping up unexpectedly."

"Hyung, you're just lonely." Jungkook teased earning a light punch to his upper arm by Jin. "Don't worry hyung, you have me." Jungkook continued teasing while chuckling.

"Alright, ready gentlemen?" Hoseok's father stuck his head inside the room from the door. "Time to come out and greet guests, son." He said with a huge smile on his face.

The members smiled at one another and walked out to where the wedding reception was going to be held. "You okay?" Jimin asked Taehyung as he wrapped his arm around his shoulder.

Taehyung smiled and nodded, "I'm good. Let's go! Our hyung is getting married!" He said running after the others and jumping on their backs giggling. They have been on tour and their schedule had been packed ever since the release of their new album. Hoseok and Eunhae had to postpone the wedding to a later date to accommodate their schedules and the day they all been waiting for has arrived.

Standing at the front, Hoseok was fidgeting in his place while s stood to the side where the groomsmen should be and all were just telling him to calm down. "You look more nervous than when we debuted." Namjoon chuckled.

"That's because I am! I don't want to make a mistake...like what if I drop the ring? What if I stumble on my words? Or cry?" He replied. 

"You'll do fine!" Yoongi assured him. "Also, it's not the end of the word if small mishaps like that happens. Not like she's going to say no and not marry you."

"You're okay Hoseok. Deep breaths." They all encouraged him.

The ceremony began and the officiant announced for the parents of both sides to enter and take their place. "Now it's time to welcome the bride. Bride! Please enter!" 

The doors opened and Hoseok's smile couldn't be any more bright. His wife was just a couple of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter