Chapter 5

Scenery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-- Taehyung --

 

Taehyung got out of the shower after a long day at the studio, he walked out and was greeted by the members who were sitting in the living room. "Yoongi hyung, Hoseok hyung, you guys are staying here tonight?" He asked drying his hair with a small towel.

"Wives are coming over right now." Yoongi replied smiling at his phone after receiving a text from his wife. Even after two years of marriage, he is head over heels for his wife. They were couple goals. Hoseok on the other hand, couldn't stand being a part from his fiance. The members even joked that they should all pitch in and just buy 7 floors of a building and live together. 

"They're here." Hoseok said running towards the door. 

"Hi!" The two said rushing in after hearing the news that Taehyung was being troubled about a girl. 

"Hi Yoojung, Hi Eunhae." The members greeted and naturally the younger members moved to sit on the floor to make room for the two. 

"So we heard." Eunhae replied setting her bag aside. Yoongi took his wife's bag and placed it on the table as she took a seat next to him.

Taehyung's eyebrows furrowed and looked at the members. Namjoon shrugged and smiled, "It's time to talk buddy." Patting Taehyung on the shoulder to assure him that everyone is here to help.

"Taehee..." Taehyung started.

"She lost her memories." Eunhae said before Taehyung could say anything further. Everyone eyed Eunhae and raised an eyebrow at her; she knows.

"You knew?" Hoseok asked. She nodded slowly before continuing. "She told me when we spent time with each other in the States."

"Did she tell you anything else?" Taehyung shot his eyes up at her in glimpse of hope.

She gave a small smile, "No, all she said was she doesn't remember what happened 5 years ago. The people, her friends, nothing." 

Taehyung hung his head, "It's all my fault. She probably forgot everything because of me." He said with his voice above a whisper but still the members managed to catch what he said.

"What did you do buddy." Yoongi asked leaning back into the couch and hands around his wife's shoulder.

"Taehee and I dated when we debuted." The members eyes were wide as they looked at each other. This was news to them, how come they didn't hear about this from Taehyung when they've been together for so many years.

"Remember we had break after our promotions back in 2014? I met her and dated her then. She was the first person that I had ever confessed to and she was everything to me."

"Wait...I don't recall you dating Taehee...we recall you dating Somin. Wasn't that what you two released back in 2015?" Namjoon asked as they recollected their past.

Taehyung nodded hesitantly, "I made a mistake. I...broke up with Taehee that night when I was with Somin. She begged me to stay, to come back but I told her I couldn't. I left her....and that was the last time I heard from her." 

Jin gently smacked Taehyung, "How could you? So you cheated on Taehee?" 

"I know, I know I'm a bastard for doing what I did. I was stupid, young and selfish." Taehyung's lips quivered, it hurt him whenever he had to bring up what he had done. He was ashamed of his actions. He thought he did the right thing when he broke up with her, but he was wrong. All of it was just because of his pride and ego. 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter