Inception

Destiny

Next day is officially my birthday, no other gift is more precious than having Yongsun as my girl. We went on a date exploring Daegu and eat out a lot, we also went to parks where we can enjoy nature which we both love. I was really happy that day and tired that when we went home, we washed up and get ready for bed.

"I really enjoyed today Yong" "Me too, I'm glad you did" we smiled at each other and then I remembered that its going to be her last night here, "Are you really going back tomorrow?" "Yes, I have other meetings with parents". Yongsun became a teacher in a holistic school which she also founded, having true friends after her incident, they helped Yongsun in any way. Downside of her situation is not being able to convey her thoughts because of Aphasia. It hurts Yongsun being sidetracked when she cant continue what she's talking about and end up being quiet on the side. 

 

"I wish I could always go to Busan so that we are always together" I said pouting "It cant be helped Byul, you have your life here and mine there" its very unfortunate in this kind of set up, yes we liked each other but we also have responsibilities that we established in our place, well I only hope for the best. That night I cant sleep because my heart is full of love for Yongsun, I became restless so I just hug her until I drifted off. Its been like hours when I slept but I could feel Yong stirring, we are in a spooning position when she turned and face me. Even though my eyes are close I can feel her breath near my face. I can tell that its so near, then I can hear her heavy breathing. I moved closer and I can feel her nose touching mine, she doesnt seem to react from what happened so my brain is having a breakdown, my heart is beating too fast, my breath is getting heavier as i close the gap between our lips. When it touched, Yong take in my lips and starts kissing me gently, it didnt take long when her body moved closer to me. Her lips are so soft and wet, feeling it send shivers to my spine, my core is getting wet since its been so long when I'm with someone this intimate. I love our lips together, I'm pouring my heart out and my love that I feel for her through this kiss, Its gentle, soft, wet, taste so sweet, since the person I'm kissing is sweet and loving.

 

I grabbed her back and pulled her in, she felt my need to feel her more, taste more, so she opened her lips slightly and my lips, I acknowledge her invitation so I opened mine and let her enter my mouth. She found my tongue and caressed it with hers gently, lovingly, but I became hungry so I roughly opened our lips, I hovered my body on her and my tongue explored every crevice of and the life out of her. She moves her body and put her leg in between my thighs and she just grinds and grinds. My mind is concentrating on our kiss but my body is having hot sensation due to her doing, as much as I wanted to go further I stopped. I broke off our kiss, she looks at me lovingly and smiled, it didnt bother her when I stopped because its too early to be doing something we are both not ready for, or she is not ready for. Her situation is not a bother for me, if we need to take this slow then we would. We hugged each other and we kissed some more, I'm on high knowing the person i like, likes me back. Its a wonderful feeling being able to do this with her, never would I thought that the person I had a crush on for so long was going to be my girlfriend. 

 

Yongsun went back to Busan and I was left alone in Daegu, I'm happy and at the same time sad that I cant be with her. I called Wheein and ask her if she's in Daegu since she's busy going thru Dahee unnie's outfit in Seoul. Thankfully she's home so I invited her to have coffee with me at the cafe nearby. I ordered my coffee and sit down at an empty table while waiting for Wheein. "Unnie!" she said excitedly once she entered the cafe "Hello Whee, so nice to see you! We havent hang out a lot since you became busy with Dahee unnie" she smiled "Belated Happy Birthday!" she greeted happily and gave me some gifts that she got for me from Seoul "Well we cant help it, especially now that other celebrities are booking me but Dahee unnie is still my priority" "How is she anyway?" "Well she's been asking about you, she said you are not visiting her anymore" I smiled and drink my coffee, I'm planning to tell Wheein what happened during my birthday thats why I invited her. "I'm going to tell you something" "What?" "Me and Yongsun are together now" Wheeins eyes went wide and she was shocked that she started punching me "Yah! I didnt even met her and now you're telling me that she's your girlfriend!?" I snickered while caressing the arm that she punched "Well what can you do? You have an irresistable friend?" Wheein made a sour face "Ewww! stop being greasy!" I asked her to calm down as I told her Yongsun's story and how we get together.

 

"I'm happy for you unnie, but remember stop being dumb okay?" I was surprised at her statement "What are you talking about?" she rolled her eyes "I mean love yourself more, dont repeat what happened with you and Krystal" "I dont plan to and Yongsun is very different from Krystal, she made it so easy like I dont have to hold back on what I say and do around her. We are always laughing and joking around, she's so carefree maybe because she lost everything once and she doesnt care about anything anymore as long as it makes her happy" Wheein smiled "I'm happy if you're happy Unnie, but still you have to introduce me okay?" I smiled at her and pat her head "Yes Whee, I will".

 

After two weeks I decided to visit Yongsun in Busan. I will pick her up at school and wait till her last subject. So I messaged her:

B: Yong, I'm at your school, I'll wait for you outside

Y: Already! Ok I'll see you in 20

B: Ok

After 10 minutes she messaged me again

Y: Byul is it ok if we and my friends hangout?

B: Of course! No worries

So I examine myself if I look presentable. Since I'm always on my best when I go out with Yongsun, I'm quite satisfied with myself. Then after 10 minutes I saw Yong coming out with her friends. "Byul!" she shouted, I can see her wide smile from afar and it made me smile and wave at her too. When they arrived she intoduced us to one another and went to their favorite restaurant.

 

I didnt talk much during the conversation because I cannot relate on what they are talking about. I just look at Yongsun and anticipate what she needs, she was talking to her friends and then she stopped, she's thinking about something and then suddenly her friends changed the topic at hand. Yongsun suddenly closed and draw back to her seat, as this was happening I'm just looking at her the whole time. I can tell that she was sad and frustrated because she didnt get to finish what she was suppose to say. I didnt interrupt her friends conversation since I didnt know them pretty well. I rub Yongsun's back and smiled at her making her feel that its ok, "Hey, you ok?" I asked, she nods and smiled at me. I waited for our dinner to be finished and excuse ourselves from her friends telling them that I need to go back to Daegu and bring Yongsun home. They bid goodbye and Yongsun went out with me, but in reality I had other plans.

 

We went to Yongsun's home and as she turned around before saying goodbye, I interrupted her "I'm not going home Yong, I'll stay here for the weekend if that's ok with you?" I never expected her to smile so wide at the thought of me staying over as she said "I'm so happy you're staying, I'm having a hard time letting you go actually" she pouted "Aigoo, my cute little Yongie, dont be sad anymore, I said I'm staying right?" "Yes! come in I'll tell mom that you'll be here for the weekend". She dragged me towards the door and and she cant keep her excitement, she's like a kid jumping up and down and I'm just looking at her with full adoration, hoping this weekend will be fun and exciting.