Divulgence

Destiny

It was an exhausting day for me, there are a lot of shipments that I need to process and distribute to my staff. The company is getting larger since I close a lot of international deals and it's taking a toll on me, Yongsun always reminding me to relax from time to time so I thought of asking Wheein to accompany me to a spa and spend some time in Seoul. We end up in Four seasons to spend the night  "Wow unnie, you're really going big now, you can afford this?" I just smiled at Wheein  "Yah! It's not like I do this often besides Yongsun ask me to do this from time to time" "Why didn't you bring Yongsun unnie?" "You know that she can't get off work since she's a teacher and I'm the one going there every week, we can't get to do this" it's true I can't take Yongsun anywhere since she went to Daegu five years ago, she hasn't come back yet "So what are we doing then?" Wheein asks curiously "Well I booked us a dinner at the steak house here in the hotel and I will schedule a massage for the two of us"  "Wow! fancy!" Wheein was so excited that she prepared to dress up for our dinner.

 

I video called Yongsun while Wheein is taking a shower "Hi bunny!" I greeted her with a smile "Hi Byul-ah, where are you now?" she was on the bed while putting some cream on her face "Just arrived in Seoul, Wheein is taking a shower now" "Wow, I wish I was there" she pouted "I wish we got to do this too Yong, anyway I book Wheein and I a massage at the spa, we will go there after dinner" "Ok enjoy your stay there!" "I will, bye" "Bye!" she kissed the screen and I did too, then I saw Wheein looking at me disgusted "My god unnie, you do that?" I glared at her "Wheeinah when you date someone far from you, you get to do anything even if it's weird" she shrugged "I don't know about that, but I would rather be with someone who can be with me all the time"  "Well we have to be practical, I work at Daegu and she works in Busan, it's not that far, but we have to adapt in our situation, it's not always butterflies and sunshine in a relationship. If I move there, I need to start from scratch, although I don't know about Yongsun she loves what she's doing and that made herself complete so I can't just ask her to stop" "Well you have a point there" she said, so I got up and went to the bathroom to shower and prepare.

 

We walked in a restaurant and welcomed by their attendant "Hello, do you have a reservation?" she asked "Yes, Moon Byul" she looked at her list and smiled at me "Miss Moon please follow me, this way" Wheein and I followed her and made us seat near the window, overlooking Seoul "Wow this is nice" Wheein was gawking outside while I ordered for the two of us "Two of this steak, salad, focaccia bread and two glasses of champagne"  "Would that be all?" "Wheein do you want anything else?" Wheein shakes her head "That will be all" the waitress bowed and left us  "Unnie, what are your plans with Yongsun unnie?" she asked suddenly "Why curious Wheeinah?" she shrugged again "Well its been five years, do you plan on having a family with her?" I sighed knowing no one in her family knew about us "Well it's up to her, she wants kids that's the only thing I know about our future" "Do you want kids?" she asked me skeptical "As of now, I don't know but if she wants to have children well I have to work hard" I laughed. Our food came and we ate the delicious food, I particularly like the bread I think I can finish this just by dipping it on olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Wheein was devouring her steak like there's no tomorrow. We finished our food and then we decided to go to the spa.

 

Their spa is amazing, all the marble floor and interior is pleasing to the eye, the relaxing smell is making me sleepy since we just finished our food. We were welcomed and ushered at the sauna and spend at least 30 minutes in there, just relaxing and feeling the heat  "Unnie, this is very relaxing, I wish we got to do this often" Wheein said with her head back and sweat running through her neck unto her shoulders, its cute to look at my best friend enjoying these simple pleasures "They have a jacuzzi over there, they put some flowers in it, maybe they thought we are a couple when I reserved it for two" I snickered  "Yeah we should do that!" She said excitedly "Ok come on!" we left the sauna and climb on the jacuzzi, we can smell the scent of the flowers and I feel like its sticking to my skin "This is so luxurious, I think I need to work hard to be able to afford to go to these places" I was curious at what she said so I started asking some personal question.

 

"Are you dating someone Wheeinah?" she was surprised or shocked in that matter "Why did you ask that all of a sudden?" "Well I'm curious, my life with Yongsun is always our topic, now I want to know more about yours" she got a little panicky which looks like there's something she's not telling me "Well, do you have someone right now?"  "I've been dating Hwasa for a while now" I snorted, thinking about that night that we had drinks, the two of them certainly have chemistry "So you don't plan on telling me?" she got shy, "I was, actually I'm gonna tell you today but I can't find the right time and I'm kinda nervous" "Why would you be nervous?"  "I thought you would not approve" I rolled my eyes "Wheeinah, Hwasa is my friend, although she's straight forward most of the time she's a caring person especially to those who have a special place in her heart," I think Wheein was relieved with what I said that she went under the water  "Come on let's get our massage" I went out of the water, Wheein in toll and the therapist guide us to our massage beds. The experience is so good that I plan to bring Yongsun when we have time, I can't forget how relaxing the massage was, I was so pampered that night that I fell asleep when we went back to our room.

 

Wheein was still sleeping when I woke up, it was already ten in the morning so I had a shower, I left Wheein a note before I went out. I got out of the hotel and walk along the street, I saw a jewelry shop and decided to walk in. I was greeted by the man in charge  "Anything you're looking for Miss?" I scan the place and the ring section caught my eyes "Can I look at those rings?" "Yes Miss, go ahead" he guided me and I looked into the display. I was decided to propose to Yongsun but the circumstances are making it hard for me to move forward. If it was up to me I would have proposed to her three years ago and if you ask me now I still want to marry the girl. I look around and saw a diamond-encrusted ring with sun design and a moon hugging on the side, it was a coincidence that something like that would catch my eyes "Can I see that" I pointed at the ring "Ah, this is a new arrival, its a two-part ring but you can still give it as it is or you can also share it as a couple, depends on what you prefer" I smiled looking at the ring, it's like they are always together just like what I promise myself for Yongsun by being by her side. I hold it and examine it carefully, I turn to look at the jeweler "I'll take it".

 

I'm having a coffee before I go back to the hotel, I was inspecting the ring in my hand when my phone ring. I kept the ring inside the box and put it in my pocket. I looked at my phone to see that Yongsun is calling me "Yong what's up?"  "I'm gonna tell you something" "What is it?" "I showed Mama and Ravi the messages that Kisum sent me" ok now I'm curious "What did they say"  "Ravi is angry he said that I should stop messaging her"  "That was understandable, she is your cousins' girlfriend that's why he's angry. What about your Mom?" "She said I'm old enough to know what I'm doing" "Well that was encouraging" I laughed "So since she took it well I kinda did something" O-oh I thought "What did you do?" the line went silent, I feel panicky with the suspense when she started speaking, "I told them that you're my girlfriend".