Unbelievable

Destiny

All that happened in a span of two months made me forget whats going on in my life. But at the end of the day my thoughts is still with Krystal. Ive been thinking about what is happening to her, is she recovering, does she forgot about me, is it because i cant send her money anymore that I no longer have a use in her life. Its been bothering me so I decided to stalk some of her friends in social media to know anything or whatever. I dont know what the heavens are playing when I looked at one of her close friends account and saw her at the latest post. 

 

The thought of her already in the country sent shockwaves to my core. I started getting dizzy and my heart sank and i feel like something is grasping my heart too tight. I look at the photo very carefully and saw that her stomach is quite big, my first question that comes to mind, is that how ovarian cancer affect her figure? And then it hit me! no its not the effect of meds or even the sickness. She is pregnant.

 

I dont know what to do, the back of my neck going to my head hurt like hell. One thing I need is to drink alcohol to calm me down, so I went out and called Wheein and Hwasa.

 

W: What an ungrateful lying !

 

Wheein is still looking at the photo of Krystal and her face look so angry its like a shiba inu going to pounce at someone any minute.

 

B: Whee its ok, i already thought this is going to happen. Im not that hopeful when she starts ignoring my messages.

W: All your money was spent on her, she left you dry! Im gonna find that !

H: There's no use Wheeinah, its not like she can pay Byul anytime soon

B: And I dont want to cause trouble and look like a pathetic loser. Anyway it looks like she's having her own family now.

 

Wheein cant seem to calm down, she's so angry that she started to drink her beer non stop. I only need someone to talk to at that time, I dont want to lose my mind and do something stupid, at least I have my friends.

 

What was I thinking? Am I that dumb that I did not see this coming? Who is she with right now is something I will never know. I dont plan to find her or see her again, we didnt have closure with this relationship but at least I know the reason of her ghosting me. So I decided to disappear in her life too, I unfriended and unfollowed her in every social media. I changed my number so that she wont have any contact left of me, I dont want to go soft again and let her back in my life. That way I can be free, free of heart ache and I can start anew. You're not the only person that can love me Krystal, I will find someone much better than you.

 

I dedicated my time, love and effort on supporting Dahee, it seems like this is the perfect opportunity to start again. Being in Dahee's inner circle made me realize that I almost know all her whereabouts. I was deep in thought when my phone beep

 

DFC: Dahee is heading in an outdoor shoot for tv, anyone available can go to the filming site

 

The fan cafe started to get noisy and everyone wanted to go but when they found out the location, they suddenly became silent because its far from Seoul and its such a short notice. Realizing its only a 30 minute drive from where I was makes my heart start pumping... I can see Dahee.

 

I left work early, im so excited with what im about to do. I messsage the people on the chat and told them that I will go. Everyone is so happy and they cheered for me, so I started travelling while monitoring where Dahee is. The fan cafe admin told me to go to Dahee's hotel so they can accomodate me and they already told her staff that I'm coming. When I got there, I was welcomed by her staff and ushered me to her hotel room.

 

B: Is it ok if I go in her room? Isnt it awkward?

S: Its ok since you're in the inner circle, Dahee allows it

B: Oh ok, where is she?

S: She's with her colleagues by the pool, they are having an after party

B: Gosh I feel like im intruding something

S: Dont worry, its really fine

 

Her staff and I talk about a lot, where I come from and I had a lot of questions about them too, they are Dahee's glam team. I told them that I'm Wheeins' friend and we got to chat a lot about her. In my opinion, Wheein must have choked a bunch of times having her as our topic. I love that my Wheepup is having a good reputation in the industry, when a lot of artist knew that she is styling Dahee, she had a lot of offers from them and that is thanks to Dahee.

 

We are so happy talking when Dahee came in, I stopped and stared at the beautiful lady in front of me. She smiled and excuse herself for a while to take a shower.

 

D: Hey! Its nice to see you again!

B: H-hi!

D: Did you eat? You want some drinks?

B: No its ok! Here I got something for you

 

Dahee likes a fish burger in Mcdonalds, so I decided to buy something for her and the staff which they liked so much. 

 

D: You dont have to do this

B: Its your favorite so its the least I can do for you 

 

I was seating at the hotel sofa which face the beds and then Dahee started eating her burger while I was talking about anything and everything under the sun. I noticed that she just eats the patty and the veggies, so I took a mental note of it.

 

B: Why dont you eat the bread?

D: I cant eat carbs, Im on a diet, but I really like this, I already ate 1 earlier, so now your kinda spoiling me with this one

 

She is happily eating and Im glad that she likes it. We talk some more about me and the places that Ive been. She's very interested about what I do, that she laid on the bed facing me. That made me kinda panic to think of something to talk about but we went back to her favorite topic.

 

D: You know in thailand they have a double patty unlike here

B: You can always customize your order

D: I know but its much better if its already bought like that right?

B: Yeah youre right

 

We smiled and there's this feeling that the two of us clicked so well. I admit Im so nervous when I see her but when we start talking, we manage to hold each others attention.

 

We continued to see each other in any of her events that followed. She keeps me busy, I started going to Seoul more often because of Dahee. My friends started asking me how I got so close with her, and just told them that Im part of her fan club. Everytime we meet, we always talk about random things, sometimes I ask Dahee about her current interests and we go from there. We tend to have our own little world when we talk, we forgot where we are and who we are with. Sometimes i got conscious when my co-members try to break off our convo because Dahee is suppose to do something.

 

One day she had an interview with a tv show, I got access from a friend and let me in with Dahee. I was holding the burger that she likes which I customized for her, since she doesnt eat the bun. I ask the crew to discard the bun and just cover it with the fish patty. Well unfortunately they still included the bun so it became like a triple decker. I was frustrated but I cant do anything and just proceed as planned. When I saw Dahee...

 

B: I have something for you

D: Awww you didnt have too... Wait! Why is this heavy?

B: You'll have to open it to find out

D: Why do I feel like I know what it is?

 

I just smile at Dahee, she's so excited to see whats inside that she left the make up chair and pulled out the box.

 

D: Aahhhh! I knew it!... Wait! its three!

B: I hope you like it 

D: Like it? I love it!

 

She didnt eat it yet, so she went back to her make up chair and the glam team start their work. Dahee looks good on the interview she shared with her fellow co star in their upcoming movie. I observed the surrounding and find myself in awe on how I got to this point of admiring an actress and now being able to be with her. Life really is a mystery.

 

After the interview we decided to part ways, we didnt get to talk after because of the people who want to talk with the two actors. I went back home thinking about what happened, since its a 3 hour drive back I didnt check my phone. Its already 1 am when I got home, i looked at my phone and there's a lot of notifs and messages. I wonder whats happening so I opened my phone and found so many coming from my fan cafe chat.

 

DFC: Byul your famous now!

B: What! why?

DFC: Havent you seen Dahee's post?

B: Just got home so I havent, what did she say?

DFC: Why not check it out and see for yourself!

B: Aish! ok!

 

When I went to her account, I saw the post! her face behind the triple decker burger with captions.

 

"Byul you didnt just make me happy, but you make one of my dreams come true! thank you!"

 

And then I just laid on my bed, clutching my phone on my chest while having that goofy smile on my face.