Succor

Destiny

 

Yongsun has a lot of work to do for the last couple of weeks, she's studying advanced classes to be able to teach elementary levels, other than that she's also making narratives and grades for her students. Being the main teacher of the preschool level, she has assistants depends on the number of students she's managing. Though its a struggle in her everyday life, she managed to get the kids' trust and they love her as much as she loves them. I stayed at Busan for the weekend but I didn't go home on a Monday since I want to stay by Yongsun's side for a little more, she has classes in the morning and she'll go home after 2 pm.

 

"You're not going home yet?" she asked me when we woke up "Not yet, I don't have anything to do at the office for a while so I'm staying today" she smiled and loved the idea  "Do you want to observe in my class?" that perked my ears up "Can I?" "Of course! That's why I'm asking you" "Hahaha, how stupid of me" "You're the one who said that not me" "Ok, ok, fine" I said rolling my eyes. We prepared to go to school and I noticed that Yongsun put a lot of layers on her clothes "Why so many clothes?" "So that it will stop the kids' energy to get to me, the more fabric the better" "Oh so that's why you wear aprons while teaching when I look in your photos" "Yes" she smiled at me. I love that smile it's so bright, no wonder her students like her so much "Come on, mom's waiting" So we went out and I brought Mrs. Kim and Yongsun to school. Mrs. Kim is the school administrator at Yongsun's school although she is employed there much longer, Mrs. Kim's credentials is basically what they need to run the school since her daughter is one of the founders they considered her to be the administrator. It's kind of complicated on Yongsun's side but Mrs. Kim doesn't meddle on her affairs since she doesn't want to be bias base on her decisions.

 

We arrived at the school and she made me follow inside her classroom, it's simple and wide, they don't use the tables because its mainly for painting. When her students arrived she made them line up outside her room, then she's talking to them while applying essential oils on their body before they enter the classroom. It was a new thing for me it's not the usual teaching methods that I'm used to, Yongsun said they do a more holistic approach and they forbid kids to use technology and wear printed stuff, like characters to avoid jealousy among students and make them stay away from it. 

 

She dragged me by the tables while she starts to talk to the kids and announce them having playtime for 30 minutes, since I have nothing to observe by that time she gave me knitting needles and yarn so I looked at her with a big question mark on my face "What's this?" "You knit" "I don't know how" she took the needles and yarn and made a loop, then she showed me how it's done "Ok?" and since I don't have a choice I nod my head even though I still don't know what to do. I took out my phone and watched instructions on youtube and then I can finally make a straight pattern, I didn't know she's observing me from afar so while I'm concentrating she moves towards me "Byul, what are you doing?" I release what I'm holding and look at her with a frown "I don't know how to knit, you shove me these but didn't teach me properly that's why I'm watching it from youtube" she laughed and felt guilty but I already manage to do it "I'm sorry, you should practice, do you want me to lend you those?" I'm contemplating if I'm going to have time for this but I don't want to back out something I know I'll be able to do "Ok, thanks bunny".

 

At home, I decided to continue knitting after work since it relaxes me in a way, I often do a video call with Yongsun to make her see my progress "You are getting good, what do you plan to do with that square knit of yours?" "Hmmm, I'll dismantle it and then knit again" "Well that's a waste, why don't you make me knitted bunny plushes?" "It's hard!" "No, I'll send you the video link" as she sends it, I look at it and true enough it's simple "Oh ok, I'll try" "Can you make 12?" ok that was a lot  "I don't think I can do it" "You don't need to hurry up, I need it before graduation and it's still far" "Seems like I don't have room to decline" "Sorry, but can you do it please" gosh those puppy eyes she just blatantly use at me "Ok, ok!" "Ok thanks! I'll pay you" then she turn off the call.

 

I managed to get the bunnies done and Yongsun is so happy that she is willing to gift those bunnies to her students, I'm thankful for her because she pushed me to learn something new. Every time I go to Busan I end up helping her with bizarre things that I normally wouldn't do. "Byul, I'm so tired" she whined while looking at the laptop  "Why?" "I have a lot to type, it will take me a whole a day just to finish this one page" I felt bad for her because with one normal functioning hand it will be a hard work "Come on, give it to me, so I just have to copy that?" she smiled and walked over to me "Yes, can you type fast?" "As far as I know yes, I think these 3 pages can be typed around 15 minutes max" she wowed "Really?! Wow, you're good" I smirked at her "You know if you want help from me like typing and I'm at home, you can just take a clear photo of your files and send it to me over katalk and I'll type it for you" she has a shocked look on her face after I said that "Really!? We can do that?" "Mhmmm" I nodded  "Thank you, thank you!" she said and then kissed me all over my face and hugged me. It may be a little help but to her its a lot.

 

When I went back home we managed to do that, she sends me pictures of her files and I willingly type it away. I want Yongsun to feel that I can be there for her, even if I'm far from her I can still help her in her everyday life. She also asks me to check her grammar when she needs to post something in English on her social media since her international friends are going to see it. One time I trolled her that she has a lot of things for me to do and she doesn't even pay me, even for the bunnies. "Please can you check it for me?" she begged me but I'm too lazy to do it "It's ok you can post it" "You didn't even read it, I know the grammar is wrong!" I sneered at her through the video call  "But I'm lazy to do it!" she looked at me through the camera 

 

"What would I have to do so you can check it for me?"  "Hmp even if I do it you don't give me a kiss, even on the phone"  "Please, please can you check it" I was laughing because of her pleas when she pulled her shirt up and showed me her . I was so shocked to see it that my mind was so confused about what's happening and all I did was laugh my off and she did the same "Ha ha ha ha, you know if you did it much earlier we're done with the grammar checking right now" we laughed and laughed  "You are such a ert you know that?" "Well, ert for you" "Anyway, thank you hamham for the help" "Glad to be at your service bunny" she smiled at me and I fell in love again, those eyes, cheeks, pretty face and wonderful personality that I had to admire for a long time. My heart beats faster every second as I gaze at her "I love you, Yongsun" and she gave me the juiciest kiss on the phone "Thank you Byul for being by my side".