Distraction

Destiny

I didnt mind when she stopped talking to me, i keep sending her messages, telling her about my day, asking her how she is doing and all. I was thinking she is recovering from her sickness, i did everything in my power to understand her behavior. So i waited.

 

In the midst of all that, i have become fond of Dahee. Yes, Lee Dahee the beautiful actress i always see on tv. Never in my wildest dreams will i thought that i can love a person unrequitedly. 

 

I met Dahee before she became famous, a very beautiful and smart person. 

 

B: wow you are really tall 

D: not that much! its just the heels

 

Although i became obsessed with her latest drama, but i always liked her since i met her. But the latest drama trigger my fangirl in her. I always message Krystal about her, how i cant seem to keep Dahee out of my mind, how i wanted to see her again and just praise her with all my heart. Although i didnt get a reply, Dahee made my life happier.

 

One day they announced that Dahee will have a fanmeeting. My mind started to spin, looking at my schedule if im able to go and ask for friends who would go with me. Fortunately! Wheein loves Dahee too.

 

B: Wheeinah! I wanna go to Dahee's fanmeet, will you go with me?

W: AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! Really? Oh my god! Ive been dying to meet her! her latest drama is so good and i want to see her in person!

B: i think i dont have to persuade you 😂

W: hahaha when is it?

B: on saturday, lets go there early so we can sit at the front

W: ok! im so excited!

 

Whee and I met and then we started our road trip since its a 3 hour drive. Whee is very energetic and she kept singing and bopping to the songs. But 3 hours is too long so we end up talking my dreaded topic.

 

W: Byul unnie hows Krystal, have you heard from her?

B: last message she sent is a month ago, she said that i dont have to worry and she is okay

W: havent you heard from her since?

B: I message her last week but she just seen it

W: why cant she call or message? if she's getting better isnt she suppose to be updating you a lot since you are the one who helped her?

B: I dont know Whee, i dont know

 

We kept quiet, there is no point of talking about her anymore. It just open wounds, although it didnt hurt like the first time we broke up, it still hurts. The lost of communication is making me think that im not important, i cant force myself to someone who dont want me.

 

We arrived at the venue, it was a hot summer day, lo and behold it was an outdoor event, there are a lot of people waiting for Dahee in this scorching heat. Me and Wheein just stayed far from the stage, being first has already forgotten because we dont want to stick around people with sweat! Being too early is a biggest mistake that i did today. We cant even breathe since the air around is so hot, i thought im inhaling the sun. 

 

The time arrived and we saw Dahee walking so beautifully to the stage, my excitement is overflowing cause i got to see her again in person after all these years. She matured a lot but her beauty didnt change at all. Wheein is staring at her with puppy eyes while Dahee is talking to the fans. And while that is happening we are pushing ourselves towards the stage, its so hot that i thought i am going to faint. Wheein is holding on to me since she cant see so much because of her height, so i pulled her towards the back to see Dahee even from afar at least we are out of the sticky people and possible accidents.

 

W: oh my gosh! she is so pretty! i cant function!

B: hahaha i know whee! too bad we cant go to the front

W: its ok i think we will have more opportunities since this is her first fanmeet for this drama

B: yeah! i wish we can go again but not like this!

W: i thought im going to faint!

B: this is the first time i went to something like this, if its not in a mall we are not going ok?

W: Im cool with that

 

Dahee's drama, for the first time on tv a lesbian story was aired, Dahee is the main character that was why me and Wheein are so happy and obsessed with her. Dahee is a very good actress and she portrayed the character effectively that i got swooned by everything that she do. She became my muse thats why im determined to support her projects, guestings and fanmeets. Wheein since she is a bi loved Dahee too, we always talked about her and how she looked good in every clothes she's in. Since Whee is a stylist, she dreamt of someday she and Dahee can work together.

 

W: gosh i have a lot of styles in my mind for her to try!

B: well i wish you make me come with you when that happens

W: Of course! what are best friends for?

 

A film festival is happening sometime that month and Dahee's movie is selected to become the main show so i asked Whee to come with me

 

B: Whee lets see Dahee's movie at the festival

W: Really? when is it?

B: its this sunday, are you available?

W: for Dahee, I am 😁

B: ok ill pick you, see yah!

 

Sunday came, we are so excited to see the movie. We keep looking on social media to know what Dahee is doing and it looks like she is preparing on one of her live videos. So i called Whee that we should be preparing since Dahee is starting, and we cant be late, we want to be there early so we can see Dahee on the red carpet.

 

We arrived at the venue and since its a film festival, wearing our stylish clothes thanks to Whee, we roam around the theater and eat some food there. Thanks to my ever supportive friend Hwasa we got special pass since she is one of the organizers at the festival. We waited outside for Dahee and when she came out of the car, Wheein and I are so excited that we screamed a lot when we saw her. It should be embarassing but i didnt care, we got to take a look at her real close and my heart swelled from happiness.

 

Hwasa got us premiere seats so we can be near Dahee. But when we got there...

 

W: unnie.. why are we at the back?

B: i dunno

W: i thought Hwasa gave us good seats

B: lets just be grateful Whee

W: she could at least give us the middle seat, how are we suppose to see Dahee clearly?

 

I rolled my eyes at Wheein and push her to go at the back of the theater.

 

W: Byulie unnie! Dahee is so pretty!

 

I looked at Whee and found out she was having heart eyes thrown at Dahee and i cant help but laugh at this scene. My little puppy is so in love.

 

The movie has started, everybody became quiet but when Dahee was shown at the screen all the girls including us was screaming all of a sudden. Dahee is so beautiful at the first scene that we cant help but to be in awe, and i think the lgbt supporters of Dahee was there because we started laughing when we realized we all have the same reaction. We are so into the movie that when the comes we all screamed when we realized that Dahee was a killer and she fell in love with a serial killer too. Wheein was so scared that she kept hiding at my back and clutching so hard. The puppy was so scarred that i cant talk to her after the movie, so we decided to stay for a bit and gather ourselves. 

 

Since the people have left, we could see Dahee clearly since the lights were on. She is so happy with the outcome that she kept smiling at anyone and i know that is a genuine smile. We left the theater and proceeded to the lobby where Dahee and the other casts are expressing their thanks at the interview. We watched some more and after that Wheein looked at me with murderous look.

 

W: why didnt you tell me that it was a thriller!

B: you didnt ask

W: yeah! but still! you know i cant last watching those kind of movies!

B: well to be honest im kinda surprised at the movie too! i thought it was a love story

W: urgh! you owe me a lot for this! i have to endure seeing those blood and knives!

B: im sorry whee 😁

 

My obsession with Dahee is getting stronger everyday, its seems like im becoming stalkerish. I didnt mind though, it doesnt impact Dahee in any way so im just staying in the house after work and follow every social media that Dahee has. Every night I wait for her drama and repeat being in love with her again. She became a part of my life without even realizing it. My world revolves around her schedules, if she has shows i would always be on the tv to wait for her and tweet away with everything thats funny, adorable and lovable about Dahee. 

 

Then one faithful day they announced a fan gathering with Dahee, its a paid gathering organized by her loyal fans since the beginning. They are so lucky because they can spend a lot of time with Dahee, which I hope i can join one day. So I immediately message Wheein about it.

 

B: Wheeeeeeee!!!!!

W: Byuuuuuuuuuul!!! why the sudden excitement?

B: Dahee is having a fan gathering! but we have to pay for it

W: Really! Im in! I dont care how much!

 

Wheein is so excited that if I told this to her in person she will jump on me and will look like she won the lottery. 

 

Then all of a sudden I heard a knock on my door. I dont expect any visitor for the day so im a bit surprised when I saw Hwasa, I ushered her in and made some drinks while she waits for me at the couch.

 

H: Unnie...

B: Yes Hwasa?

H: Im organizing Dahee's fan gathering

B: Really! oh my gosh, oh my gosh! i wanna cry TT

H: Dont be such an overacting person! I wanted to ask for your help since you know Wheein

B: What about Wheein?

H: Can she help me with the outfits that Dahee will wear?

B: Oh my gosh, you dont need to ask, she'll say yes immediately!

H: Well thats settled then :)

B: Hey what about me!?

H: What about you?

B: Can i be anywhere near Dahee? 

H: Urgh! Fine just be on the floor and look out for any problems

 

I hugged Hwasa so tight that she started to get irritated by me, at least i got to see Dahee again up close.

 

After Hwasa left I decided to go to Wheein to tell her personally that one her dreams is going to come true.

 

W: What brought you here unnie?

B: I have a surprise for you!

W: What? you're gonna pay for Dahee's gathering? 

 

Her smile is so big that I know this is going to go great.

 

B: Even better!

W: My gosh unnie! dont keep me waiting!

B: You're going to be Dahee's stylist for the gathering!

 

For a while I thought Wheein malfunctioned, she didnt speak, I noticed the change in her expression from happy to confused to happy again and then...

 

She passed out.

 

Well that didnt go according to my plan.

 

Wheein and I went to the gathering early so we could help Hwasa and her team with the preparations. Among other people, there are the fans of Dahee, so I went over to them and introduce myself. They are nice people and they accommodate me about questions on how to join their fanclub and how to properly support Dahee.

 

When Dahee arrived Wheein cant control herself on being too giddy but she still performed her job well. Most of the clothes she brought were liked by Dahee so much, that even she is having a hard time choosing the best outfit, but Wheein decided in the end, she pulled the perfect outfit for Dahee.

 

I went to the events place and look at the staff working, Hwasa said I should be making sure that the event went smoothly while she briefed me with other things. As the gathering ended, no mistakes were made, everything was smooth and the fans really enjoyed their time with Dahee. Then one of the fanclub members called me after Dahee changed and instruct me to go to the parking lot.

 

I was so confused on why should I go there but I did anyways. When I arrived Dahee was talking to her fanclub members and one of them grab me and made me move forward in a line, kinda in the military. Then Dahee started talking to us and welcome us to the club as her exclusive members. I was shocked because nothing is official yet on my part, i was just talking to them and suddenly im part of it, and it feels like an initiation of a frat or something but i was so happy that I immediately look for Wheein.

 

Wheein and Hwasa are waiting for me at the dressing room when I arrived to tell them the news

 

B: guys!!!!! im one of Dahee's official fan club member!

W: and im Dahee's personal stylist!!!

B: What! Im so happy for you Whee!!!

W: Me too!!!

H: Oh my god! please tone it down! no wonder you two are friends

B & W: Sorry

B: This calls for a celebration! Its like a dream come true

H: Since I made those dreams come true can you please treat me to a gopchang place!?

W: Hahaha yes Hwasa! come on lets party!!!