Entrust

Destiny

Yongsun's younger sister Yonghee became obsessed with Taemin, she really loves the man and goes to his fan meetings and gatherings. I never new about this since we rarely talk when I was in Daegu, so the family is really supporting her with this endeavor of hers. She'll go to Seoul just to attend his concerts and when he's in Busan it's like she's the fan club president that she's busy preparing the whole week. One time I was watching her print photos and then I was cutting it into photo cards next, it's crazy but I can't blame her, I'm close with Dahee unnie so we are pretty much the same.

I had a lot of business transactions in the past month and there's this foreign company that wants to partner with me. I had to go to different parts of Europe to close deals and look at the products that they need to export, then I had to distribute them across Korea. It was very tiring months that I had to go back and forth and travel country to country. It doesn't bother with the relationship I had with Yongsun since we are so used to video calling almost 5 times a day just to check and keep in touch. For two months I wasn't able to see Yongsun and the whole family and that made me miss them.

One time Yongsun and I were talking on a video call, we were both lying in bed since I just got home from abroad and plan to visit them this coming weekend. "Yonghee has a friend who's gonna stay here at the house" she informed me "Oh really? Who?" "Her name is Sunmi" I was thinking and it sounds familiar to me "Who is she?" "Oh, its one of her friends among Taemin's fans"  "I think I remember her now, she's the girl who's always with Yonghee in her social media"  "Yeah, yeah, that's her" "They look so close" "Sunmi is always here, every week to be exact and she's from Seoul," Yongsun said with pride I sense she's insinuating something at me "What do you mean? that she's always there and I'm not?"  "Yes," she said with no hesitation "Oh! I'm sorry! I didn't know there was a competition" I said sarcastically "Tsk tsk tsk, no more, you don't have the game anymore" oh man I was laughing so hard, all this time my Yongie is getting jealous just because her sister is having a weekly visitor and she isn't "Yongie bunny, you don't have to get jealous, you know that I have important work to do, but that was just temporary when I'm done with it, I'll be with you in no time." 

I visited Daegu as often as possible but Sunmi and I never met, I noticed Yonghee is as focus at Taemin as before now there's a reality show where he is a mentor is always on TV that I  end up watching. And then there's a new variety show that Dahee unnie is guesting at so we all huddle in the living room to watch her. Its a competition where she has to sing 3 songs against another actress, but no matter how good Dahee unnie was the other actress won base on audience voting. Mrs. Kim was so angry saying that it's pretty clear that Dahee unnie won and people in the audience must have been the fans of the other actress. Well cant blame her its the truth, Wheein also did a great job on styling unnie making her even more beautiful.

We had a great night when Yonghee's phone rang, she went out and talk to the person and we are all anticipating who would it be since it's very late at night to call someone. "Who was that?" Mrs. Kim asked and all of us are looking at Yonghee "It's Sunmi, she's coming over around 4 am" everyone says "Ahhh" and Yongsun looked at me "You're finally meeting Sunmi-ssi" she smiled at me "Oh well, maybe it's about time to see this girl in the flesh" Yongsun stood up and pulled me towards the bedroom "Yes but you've been gone too long, it's about time we do something about it, right?" I was smirking at her thinking dirty thoughts so we went up and played till we fell asleep.

I woke up early the next day since I can hear the birds chirping and the cold breeze came in by the small opening of the window, I look at my side and smiled at the sleeping bunny. It makes me feel guilty to wake her up when she is sleeping soundly but I can't help myself, I missed her too much so I kissed her cheeks. I move to her neck slowly and that's when she started to wake up, I kept kissing her all over her face when she's finally awake she looked at me and gave me that beautiful smile. I straddle her and then hug her while wiggling my body which she loves and her laughter echoed in the room, I kissed her face like so many times and she giggled a lot which made my morning even better.

We went out the room and trotted to the kitchen where we found rice, kimchi jjigae, ramyun, fried sausage, tteokbokki, bibimbap and spam. It's like a meal for 10 people but who's complaining. We sat down at the dining table and dig in, we messaged Yonghee to go down and eat breakfast with us so after awhile she's walking down the stairs with a groggy girl behind her. "Sit down," said Yongsun  "Oh Byul unnie, this is Sunmi my friend" I smiled and nodded at Sunmi and she did the same. We continue eating and Mrs. Kim is talking to Sunmi about her trip and what time she arrived since Yonghee is the one who waited for her. I found Sunmi to be a bit reserved and well mannered, she is the complete opposite of Yonghee who is outgoing and she always sticks to Yonghee's side, when we finished Yonghee and Sunmi washed the dishes together. "Are they always like that?" I asked Yongsun "Yes, they are always together, they share Yonghee's room too" "Oh, so she doesn't stay at the guest room?"  "Uhm... No." "Oh~~~" "Why?" she asked "Nothing, just asking," I said but I was getting a couple vibes with the two, I haven't been around for two months, and being here every week and doing domestic stuff just screamed couple to me.

We went out to have a good time and the two other girls went to do some errands for Mrs. Kim, so I dropped them to their stop and looked at them for a while. The two girls walked side by side, then Sunmi just put her hand at the lower backside of Yonghee as if guiding her where to go. Because I kind of see myself in her, I burst out something to Yongsun, "Bunny! Are they together?" Yongsun looked at me confused and shrug her shoulders "I don't know" "Well why would you go to Busan every week from Seoul which by the way is not that near just to see a friend?" "I don't know" I laughed at Yongsun's innocence "I do that every week Bunny" she realized the same pattern of Yonghee and Sunmi in us "Oh~~~" "I think they're together" "Oh well, we can't do anything about that" "Yeah, good luck with your parents" then we both laugh thinking there's no straight one in their family other than their parents. 

"Do you still plan on telling them about us?" "Uhm... Yes, but not now I'm too busy with my students, I don't want something to deal with while I have a lot of stress in my hand." Yongsun explained. I understand Yongsun since she is the kind of person who can't deal with things at the same time since the incident, I can't force the one I love about something she is not ready to do. I have all the time in the world, we are both happy and content with what we have, why do we have to complicate things when there's no problem. Her parents treat me as their own, they give me money when they want to, they feed me everything when I'm there, they also answer the expenses when we have vacations, I don't think I need to ask for more. Yes we are deceiving them but we are adults now, we have our own lives to live. Yongsun and I are both adults, if she needs to quit teaching to be with me, I'm always by her side to support her. When she tells her parents and we didn't get their approval, I will always stand with her whatever her decisions are, if she chooses her family in the process then I will accept it with a heavy heart. But for now, I will enjoy every moment with her as if its always the last.