Fourteen Secrets Revealed

Beautifully Fake [Slowly Rewriting]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A\N Thank you to everyone who upvoted! This stories almost at 20 upvotes! Also, the opening of this chapter might seem rushed, but I ask that you bare with me lol! Also a polls at the end of this chapter^^ Also again! So far I'm excited for you guys to read chapter 16 when it comes out:)

 

 

Saturday

 

"Then, let's date." 

He leaned closer to Iseul, 

"Stop!" The teacher yelled. Jungwoo and Iseul backed away from each other.

"That's good for today everyone, we will continue from the kiss on Monday." Iseul took a drink of her water, finally the weekend rehearsal was over. 
The sound of peoples loud whispers made Iseul look out of the window, 
"Isn't that the crown princes' car?"
"Look, there's the bodyguards car!" They pointed at the BMW that had just pulled in behind the princes' car. 
Iseul choked on her water, Mark patted her back, but his eyes were also glued on the princes mersadez, "What is he doing?" Mark said under his breath. 

"Princess," Iseul turned her head and meant Jungwoo's eyes, he sent her a smile, "you're the princess, aren't you?" 
For a few minutes the three of them--Mark, Iseul, and Jungwoo--all stared at each other. They didn't even care when the teacher and almost everyone else had started leaving, some people stayed but they were on the separate side of the building. 
"Am I right?" Jungwoo asked, Iseul gulped as she looked at Mark, the said bodyguard sighed as he started walking over to the door, he guarded the door from the outside--leaving Iseul and Jungwoo alone. 

"How'd you know?" Iseul didn't even try to deny it, he had caught her off guard, and she had already given herself away. "Well, for one, I saw you and the princes' friends talking, at first I didn't think anything of it, but then at the dance when you disappeared, and the bottom half of your face." He mused, "Also, I thought it was kinda weird that Mark was always with you but you guys weren't dating." 

Iseul didn't know what she was suppose to say, "I guess I was obvious," Jungwoo shook his head, "I'm just an observer," He paused for a second, "Are you really Seol?" He questioned. Iseul's heart started beating harder, how had he found everything out. 

"You might just be a lot different then I remember, you look similar, except for your nose and eye color." Iseul took a step closer to him, and spoke in a low voice, "Jungwoo, you can't tell anyone, only the Lee's, Mark, the chancellor and the King know who I really am." Jungwoo smiled, "You don't have to worry about me telling--what's your real name?" Iseul hesitated for a second, "Hong Iseul." 

Jungwoo leaned a little closer to her, "I wanna go to the palace." He said, he didn't say it in a way that made it seem like he was going to use her, he just seemed genuinely excited to know the 'princess'. 

Iseul held his eyes before backing away, "Fine, now if you'll excuse me," Iseul pointed to the princess car, "my rides here." 
Jungwoo nodded, "I'll walk you out," Jungwoo said as he slung her bag over his shoulder. 

They joined Mark in the hallway, "He knows." Is all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter