Fifteen Pasts

Beautifully Fake [Slowly Rewriting]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A\N:  Thank you for all the comments and upvotes^^ They're very appreciated! Also! I'm excited to get to chapter sixteen~ This chapter and the last one haven't been my favorites;\ Anyway, have fun reading^^

 

 

 

 

Taeyong ruffled his hair as he walked into the kitchen, he stifled a yawn as he grabbed  a bowl and his favorite cereal. The kitchen staff was in the back preparing the king and queen's breakfast, so he decided to just grab something fast. Another yawn escaped as he took a seat at one of the bar stools. 

"Hey," Taeyong choked on his cereal, "Augh!" Taeyong tried to stop himself from dyeing on his sugary breakfast. 
Iseul looked at him in panic, "Do you need water?" She asked as she hurriedly stood up, Taeyong nodded, "P-please" he said, banging his chest, 

Iseul hurriedly grabbed a cup, she handed him the warm water, Taeyong took a sip and leaned back, "Thanks," Iseul couldn't help but laugh. 
"Sorry for scaring you," Iseul said as she sat back down, "You don't look very sorry," he mused. Iseul held back a smile. 

"What are you doing in the main palace?" Taeyong questioned, "I'm waiting for a guest," Iseul answered. 
Taeyong's forehead creased, "What?" Iseul looked down at her hands that were on the counter, "I forgot to tell you but," she made her voice a whisper. "a school friend found out about me." Taeyong held himself back from face palming. "How? And who?" He asked grabbing his phone. 

Iseul looked at him curiously, "Are you going to do one of those movie background checks on him?" She asked, with a little too much excitement in her voice. Taeyong looked at her, "I'm gonna check his social media." Iseul's face fell, "Oh." Taeyong chuckled, "Are you not going to answer me?" 

"Ah, he's the prince in the play I'm in, his names Jungwoo." Taeyong's light hum and the sound of his fingers typing away on his screen filled the air. "The Kim son?" Taeyong asked, surprised. Iseul nodded, "Yeah, I danced with him at the ball," Taeyong's nose scrunched up in distaste, "I remember." 

Iseul's phone dinged,

"He's almost here," She stood up from her chair, Taeyong followed after her, "I'll be out of town till Friday." His sudden words surprised Iseul, "Really?" He nodded, "I was wondering if you'd like to hang out after I get back?" He spoke slowly, scared of her rejection. To his favor, Iseul nodded, "Sure, where would we go?" Taeyong beamed, "The amusement park is closing for winter soon, we should go there." Iseul nodded, "Sure,"

A car pulled up, 

"Let me know what day," Iseul quickly said, as soon as she was done Jungwoo was already getting out of his car. 

"Ello," he winked, Taeyong had to hold back a scoff. "We have to go into the back to get to my place." Iseul said, her goal was to get him out of the main palace, and if she were lucky, do so without the king or queen finding out. 

The guards at the front door were about to open the door, but it was suddenly pushed open from the inside. A disheveled Jaehyun appeared, he quickly stood up straighter and fixed his hair, with a look at Jungwoo he spoke, "I heard the Kim son was here and thought it would only be polite to say hello." 

Taeyong and Iseul shared a confused look--since when was Jaehyun worried about being polite?--Jungwoo, on the other hand, didn't waste anytime in greeting the crown prince back,

"It's nice to see you, Jaehyun." He smiled, Jaehyun forced his own smile. 

Iseul looked between the three guys and shook her head, she grabbed onto Jungwoo's forearm, pulling him foreword, "We're gonna go rehearse." She immediately walked into the palace. 

Jaehyun quickly walked in front of them, "What's the play about?" he asked innocently, Iseul nervously looked around, "It's a take on Rapunzel, now, we really have to go--" 

"Who's this?" Iseul's heart sunk at the sound of the new voice. Jungwoo immediately greeted the king, "Hello, your majesty, I'm Kim Jungwoo, I'm in the school play with Seol." The king's forehead creased--but he quickly covered it, "It's nice to see you again, young Mr. Kim." The king turned to Iseul, "I have a meeting to get to, but let's speak soon, I have a few things to discuses with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter