Eight Plus Times I've Tried To Forget

Beautifully Fake [Slowly Rewriting]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Taeyong, right?" Iseul gave him an awkward smile. Taeyong smirked, "Do you not remember me?"

 

Iseul awkwardly laughed, "Remember you? Should I?" Taeyong leaned down closer to her, "Maybe this will help jog your memory," 
Iseuls eyes widened as he leaned even closer, just when she thought his face would make contact with hers, Taeyong put his hand up ad put a photograph between them. He pulled his head back and Iseul finally let out the breath she didn't realize she had been holding in. 

Iseul wouldn't look at the photo he was holding up. Finally Taeyong chuckled and grabbed her hand, he put the photo into her palm. 
"I'll leave you to think about it, maybe this will jog your memory." He winked before walking away. 

Iseul looked at at his retreating figure with her jaw dropped, she didn't know how long she stayed like that before Mark walked up. 

"What the heck was that?" Mark asked as he waved a hand in front of her face. 

"Will you believe me if I said nothing?" She forced a smile. 

-----------

"Come in!" Jaehyun hollered. He looked up from his bed to see who had walked in, Jaehyun pouted once he saw who it was. 
"Didn't I just see you at dinner?" Taeyong chuckled, "You're always so welcoming," he said, his voice practically dripped in sarcasm. 

Jaehyun chuckled, "Seriously, what do you want?" Taeyong plopped down on Jaehyuns bed. Taeyong poked the inside of his cheek with his tongue, trying to decide how to to word his question. 

"What do you think about Is- I mean Seol?"  Jaehyun cocked his eyebrow, "What do you mean?" Taeyong shrugged, "I don't know, you two seemed close at dinner..." 

Jaehyun smirked, "To be honest, I despised her a week ago-" Taeyong looked at him in surprise, "Why?" Jaehyun scoffed, "If you would have let me finish what I was saying; I despised her at first, but then she asked to be my acquaintance. I thought she was ridiculous; but maybe in a good way...you know?" 

Taeyong's eyebrows furrowed. "Why are you asking?" Jaehyun sat up and looked at the older male. "I was just wondering..." Jaehyun gave him a funny look but didn't feel like asking anymore questions. 

"You better show up at the meeting on Monday." Taeyong told the prince sternly. Jaehyun rolled his eyes, "Yeah, yeah, we'll see." Taeyong just shook his head, 

When will he start to take things seriously?

------------

"Goodnight~" Iseul yelled to Mark, Mark had moved into the guest bedroom in her co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter