New Story! [EXO]

Beautifully Fake [Slowly Rewriting]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Description: 

When Byun Jinsol was given the opportunity to go live in America while she attended a prestigious high school, there was absolutely no way she was going to turn it down. Sure that meant spending four years away from her family, but it wasn't like they couldn't call. As far as she was concerned, nothing much would change while she was gone.
Jinsol was, unfortunately, proven wrong just minutes after she arrived back in South Korea. Not only had her parents 'forgotten' to mention their pending divorce, her brother also never told her that he was still best friends with the one person Jinsol could no longer stand.  And just like that, Jinsol was thrown back into an even rowdier version of the life she led back in middle school. And ontop of it all, she had to realize her life would never go back to normal, or at least what she thought normal was.

Her New Normal

 

I know I haven't worked on the rewrite of this story in ages, and frankly in my defense I have none. I do want to eventually finish rewriting this story so it can be something I'm happy to show others, since my writing was pretty bad when I first wrote Beautifully Fake. But, I also love working on new projects and things that will better reflect my writing style and who I am now. All this to say; I hope you guys will give HNN a try, and love it along with me:)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter