Sixteen Tears

Beautifully Fake [Slowly Rewriting]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I can explain!" The words fell frantically into Yuta's ears. So who is this girl really? And why was she talking to the Kim son about her past...what was going on? 

"Please, let me explain..." Iseul said as she took a step foreword, Yuta's jaw unclenched as he relaxed, "Then explain." He was nothing if not level headed. There has to be a reason right? That's what he'd tell himself, at least until everything made sense. 

--------

"So...you're a friend of Haechan, posing as his sister Seol, and the king and Taeyong know about it? And that friend of yours found out?" Yuta revised it all. They were standing in his backyard, he took her to a secluded area, so nobody else would hear what she had to say--he wasn't stupid, if this got out the media would have a field day. 

"Please don't tell anyone, I think the kings already mad that Jungwoo found out." Iseul's eyes glistened, she didn't know how to handle this, how to lie to everyone around her...she didn't even know what she was doing, but what she did know was; she was close to her breaking point for the night. 

"I won't...but what are you going to do about Jaehyun?" Iseul troubled her lip for a moment, "I guess," she her dry lips, "The king will have to deal with that, I assume I'll already be gone--back to my normal life." Her voice dripped melancholy. 

"Just don't hurt him--he might seem tough or like he won't care, but he does care...about you." Iseul looked at the ground, "I don't want to hurt anyone, but I don't know how this will end." She stated, no use in sugar coating the truth--someone will get their feelings hurt. 

They stood in silence for a few minutes, until Yuta finally spoke, "It's already eleven-thirty, the party will be ending soon, we should go inside."  Iseul sent him an exhausted smile, "Actually, I think I'm going to call it a night, could you tell Mark to meet me by the car?" Yuta patted her head, "Sure, princess." Iseul's relaxed at his words. 

-------

Yuta jogged his way back inside, as soon as he walked into the main room to find Mark, Jaehyun grasped his shoulder, "Where have you been?" The crown prince asked, Yuta got tongue tied for a split second, but he regain composer, "Getting a breath of fresh air, It's stuffy in here." Jaehyun's forehead creased, "Are you looking for someone?" Jaehyun asked, he'd noticed how his friends eyes hadn't stopped scanning the room the entire time. "Mark." Yuta slapped his palm over his mouth, should he have said that?

"Why are you looking for Mark?" Yuta looked away, "I just am," 
"Tell me." Jaehyun urged. 
"Why should I?" Yuta shot back, 
"If you don't tell me, I'll tell everyone about the time that girl called yo-" Yuta cut in, 

"Fine! Seol asked me to find Mark for her, she's waiting for him outside." Jaehyun eyebrows knitted together, "She's leaving?" Yuta nodded. 
Without so much as a second thought; Jaehyun was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter