Nine Days Away!?

Beautifully Fake [Slowly Rewriting]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Monday

Iseul shivered as the cold morning air hit her skin, "When did it start getting cold?" She asked, Mark laughed, "Do you want to go change?" Iseul shook her head, "No, then we'll have less time for breakfast." Her outfit was just a pair of ripped jeans with a black long sleeve cropped shirt.

 

"What's for breakfast, Doyoung?" Mark asked as he ran into the kitchen, "It's a surprise, go to the dining room." Doyoung said with an excited smile, Mark and Iseul shared an uncertain look before agreeing to do as told. Iseul sighed, the dinning room was all the way on the other side of the floor. 

"So, the parts for the play are being posted today?" Mark asked, Iseul nodded eagerly. A mischievous smile took over Mark's face. "So, what if you and that Jungwoo guy get the leads?" Iseul rolled her eyes, "So what if we do?" 

Mark wiggled his eyebrows, "Isn't there a k.i.s.s scene?" Iseul raised her arm to slap him but Mark had already ran away into the dinning room. 

"Yah! Mark Lee!" Iseul yelled as she ran into the dinning room after him. "I'm gonna kick you- ahm!" Mark slapped his hand over , Iseul stuck her tongue out onto his palm, "Gah!" Mark removed his hand and wiped it on Iseuls shirt, 

"Ew, that's gross!"

"It's your saliva!"

"That doesn't mean I want it!" 

The sound of someone clearing their throat made the two stop, they both slowly turned their head, the Chancellor smiled at them. Iseuls jaw dropped, she was about to turn around and bolt our of the room but Taeyongs voice stopped her. 

"Let's eat breakfast together," he looked at Mark, "all of us." Mark gladly sat down at the table, dragging Iseul with him. 

They settled into their seats, suddenly Iseul couldn't wait to get to school. Taeyong continued scrolling through his phone.

"Hehe," Mark smiled at his phone, "What are you so happy about?" Iseul asked him. "guess what Haechan sent me?" Iseul thought for a second, "I give up." Mark smiled and turned his phone screen towards her. Iseul eyes widened at the sight of Jungwoo's instagram account. 

"Mark. Freaking. Lee." She said through gritted teeth, Mark squished Iseuls face so it looked like she was making a fish-face. "Don't even worry about asking, I'll send it to you, Issy." Iseul shooed his hand away, "I'm gonna smack you, Markie~" She said in a fake sweet tone. 


By the time the food arrived, Taeyong couldn't help but feel a tinge of annoyance towards the two interacting in front of him, he couldn't take watching them any longer, so he decided to speak. 

"The king was talking about your results coming out today, what results?" The two paused and turned to him, "Uh, for the school play. " Iseul explained. Taeyong had been itching to ask that question but didn't know how to do it in a round about way, so he decided to be blunt. 

Taehyung was going to speak but a new presence stopped him. 

"You auditioned for that stupid play?" Jaehyun asked a he took a seat across her, "It's not stupid." Iseul defended. Jaehyun shrugged, "Whatever you say," he said as he stole the piece of bacon off her plate, "Do you actually think you'll get the part?" Iseul felt her a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter