A Friend to Talk

Oh, Brother!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Their eyes met. Baekhyun clenched his eyebrows, “Sehun?” Sehun just gave him a weak smile, “I’m going back,” Sehun said, ignoring Baekhyun’s questioning face. Sehun was about to walk away when Baekhyun stopped him by his chest with his palm. “The you were doing in there?” Baekhyun asked.

Sehun looked at Baekhyun’s eyes. “Nothing,” Sehun replied, “see you later, okay?” without any further explanations, he just left.

Baekhyun looked at the door to Yejin’s room, wondering what they were doing. Was he there the whole night? What did they do? He could not stand the curiosity so he went to knock at Yejin’s door. There was no answer at all.

Being Baekhyun, he just opened the door to see if she was inside. As he opened the door, he saw that Yejin was sitting in the middle of her bed with her back on the bed board. She had her laptop on her lap. She too, was aware that Baekhyun came in.

They looked at each other in a distance. Baekhyun broke the silence, “Oh, hey.” She did not reply his greeting. Instead, she just looked at him blankly. “Wh- what was Sehun doing here?” he asked.

“Nothing,” she simply replied as she closed her laptop and then got out of bed to keep her laptop to her bag. “Did you guys?” he asked, couldn’t really finish his sentence. “You know, did you?” he continued.

“Nope,” she said as she walked towards him. She casually pushed him out of her room, “I need to get ready for college,” she said emotionlessly. Baekhyun was startled that she acted like that. “Oh, I wa-“ the door slammed closed before he could finish his sentence.

She did not waste any time to get ready. She needed to get to the university before it’s crowded. She hurriedly showered, put on light make up and dressed herself. She left the house without eating breakfast, nor did she inform anyone that she left.

Yejin walked out of her house, looking for the main street. She honestly did not know anything about the area yet so she needed to take the taxi.

Baekhyun on the other hand, getting anxious because Yejin did not ask him anything. He was also very curious what Sehun was doing in her room. Did he tell her about the news and explained to her, that’s why she seemed careless? Or what did they do actually? He quickly got ready to leave his house to the boys’ dorm.

Once he reached the dorm, he went to Sehun’s room first. Sehun was on his computer, playing a game. “Yah, Oh Sehun,” he called but ignored by the younger boy. He pulled Sehun’s headphone down, “Sehun!” again, he called.

Sehun looked at him with his famous furrowed brows. “Oh, you came?” he casually greeted. “Tell me honestly, what did you do in Yejin’s room last night?” Baekhyun asked seriously.

“I told you, we did nothing,” Sehun replied while closing the windows on his computer.

“What do you mean nothing? I swear Sehun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter