Gosh, This B

Oh, Brother!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“He’s just really dehydrated. Just make sure he got a lot of liquid,” the doctor said to the manager. The doctor excused himself after informing the members why Baekhyun fainted. They went into the practice room again. They saw Baekhyun was lying down on the couch but he was already awake.

“How are you feeling, dude?” Chanyeol asked as he approached Baekhyun. Baekhyun just nodded. The other members came swarming around Baekhyun, sitting on the floor. “What’s with you today? You seemed down,” Suho finally asked him. “Yeah, you know you can tell us anything,” Chen said as he sat down on the side of the sofa just beside Baekhyun’s head.

Baekhyun took a deep breathe, “Jaehee broke up with me,” he revealed. “What? When?” Chanyeol asked surprised also lowkey happy. Kai bumped Chanyeol’s arm with his elbow because Chanyeol sounded a little bit too happy. “This morning,” Baekhyun replied. “Oh, dude. I’m sorry,” Kai said sincerely.

“Though, that’s not the only thing that’s on my mind right now,” Baekhyun said as he shut his eyes. “What? Did something else happened?” Sehun asked.

“Yejin,” Baekhyun mumbled then opened his eyes to looked around the room to see if there was anyone else other than the members. “What about Yejin?” Sehun asked.

Baekhyun eyed Sehun as he remembered about the night Sehun was in Yejin’s room. “Nothing,” Baekhyun dropped the talk. “What? What is it?” Chanyeol really wanted to know.

Baekhyun took a deep breath and picked his body up to sit on the couch. “Well,” he paused for a good five seconds, “I think I hurt her,” he told the members.

The other boys just looked at each other, not knowing how to respond. “Well, we already know this is going to happen from the sta-” Suho said but he was cut by Baekhyun. “I physically hurt her,” he said while he rubbed his knuckles, emphasizing on the word physically.

“What?” Kai and Sehun asked loudly . “Are you crazy? She’s a girl!” Chanyeol yelled. “Okay, what did you do?” Chen tried to calm the boys down, “Let him explain what exactly happened.”

“Right, what exactly happened, Baekhyun-ah?” Suho calmly asked.

“Well, I was fighting with Jaehee after lunch yesterday and then I went home to be interrogated by my dad about the news. She then came home soon after that, and everything was settled after I talked. But I couldn’t understand why the fact that she’s so unbothered by this made me so mad,” Baekhyun slowly explained.

“Wait, what did you say to your dad?” Chanyeol cut.

“I just told him not to worry, I’ll take care of it. He seemed to understand,” Baekhyun answered.

“So, what happened after that?” Kai changed back the conversation to the real deal.

“So, I went to her room and waited for her to talk about this. But she bawled as soon as she entered her room,” Baekhyun said as he pictured how Yejin was crying her heart out on the floor last night.

“I was so confused, why does she have to act so unbothered if she’s crying like that? And the funny thing is, why did I get angrier seeing her like that?” he questioned, eyeing s. They shrugged because they really did not know. “So, how did you hurt her?” Sehun asked.

Baekhyun looked sharply at Sehun, “I waited for her to finish crying. Then somehow I got angrier. I walked up to her and tell her that she’s a ,” said Baekhyun.

“Why is she a ?” Chanyeol asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

Baekhyun, again, glanced at Sehun, “Well, I’ve just seen her with different guys. Anyways, I don’t know why but I always got so fired up every time I see her.”

“And why is that? Are you jealous or something?” asked confused Chen.

“Hell no, I barely know her,” he answered almost immediately. “Anyways, I got so worked up that I eventually pulled her so hard that she fell to the floor and it seemed hurt,” he continued.

The boys now gave him concerned look, but instead of concerning about him they are more concern about Yejin though. “And then, this morning, Jaehee suddenly broke up with me without even telling me why,” he continued after no one responded to him.

It took the boys a few minutes to finally speak up. Chanyeol, being the one who started first, “You know, I’m actually glad that she dumped you. I hope now you can get back to your sense,” he said which gain a glare from Baekhyun.

“No, really. Baekhyun, you’ve been so different ever since you dated her. Ask everyone here,” Chanyeo; revealed nothing but the truth.

Baekhyun eyed the other members which gave him looks tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter