Yay, Eunmi

Oh, Brother!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Since the last chapter was just a side story, I posted another chapter. This is the continuation to "Attacked". Enjoy, hehe.

 

 

Yejin lay on the floor for a good hour. She knew she already missed the dinner with Eunmi. She picked herself up and looked for her phone. Eunmi called her 11 times. She felt sorry that she ditched Eunmi but she was also not in the state to care about anything.

Yejin tossed her phone to her bed and went to the bathroom to clean herself. When she looked at the mirror, she noticed bite marks was printed on her neck. It did not look like hickey at all, just straight bite marks.

How am I going to be okay with this? You better be serious about helping me, Sehun. She thought as rubbed the marks. She ignored it and just went to showered. After she’s done, she went straight to bed.

Baekhyun, in his room, felt kind of guilty. He might be a little bit too harsh on Yejin. He, literally, physically hurt her. He sighed as he went to his bathroom. He looked at himself at the mirror, “Okay, it’s okay. Everything is fine,” and just like that, the guilt went away.

The next morning Baekhyun woke up to a phone call from his girlfriend, suddenly wanting to break up. “Jaehee, wait. Let’s meet up. Where are you now?” asked Baekhyun, wide-eyed after hearing “Let’s break up,” from Jaehee.

“There’s no need to meet, Baekhyun-ah. I’m already tired of this. Take care, okay?” the girl said before she hung up. Baekhyun jumped out of his bed and quickly changed and got ready.

He opened the door harshly, on the same time Yejin was leaving her room, but he did not evn notice Yejin and just ran down to his car and drive away to Jaehee’s house. Yejin ignored his attitude and just went to the university as if nothing happened yesterday.

Baekhyun couldn’t find anyone in Jaehee’s house. In fact, it looked like she hasn’t been home for few days. He called her again and again just to be directed to her voicemail. He yelled out of frustration.

He looked over to the coffee table, there was a polaroid picture of her and a guy. Both seemed like they were all over each other. He tossed it into the floor, finally figured out that he was being used. Baekhyun left her house to the boys’ dorm and stayed with them until they needed to be in the company for schedules.

Yejin arrived at the college safely. No one recognize her because she was wearing a mask and an oversized hoodie, basically covering up every inch of her. She walked into her class and she saw that Eunmi was already in her seat. Yejin approached her quietly and playfully scared Eunmi.

“God, Yejin!” Eunmi cried as she gently slapped Yejin’s arm. “What the hell are you wearing?” Eunmi asked as she noticed that Yejin dressed differently.

“Oh, I just want to be comfortable,” Yejin casually answered while pulling her mask down. Eunmi became quiet after that. “Are you mad? Sorry, I ditched you last night. Something come up,” Yejin explained.

“Mm, it’s okay. I figured it out,” Eunmi answered quietly. There was somewhat an awkward tension between them.

Yejin thought Eunmi was still kind of mad but it was not the first time that Yejin ditched her, and she knew usually Eunmi would let it go after a few hours. But actually, Eunmi wasn’t mad.

Eunmi was waiting for Yejin that night. She noticed that it has passed the time they agreed and she knew Yejin would bailed. She just ate by herself in the restaurant which she did not really mind. She almost choked on the meat when she saw the picture of her best friend on TV. She squinted her eyes to make sure that she was not imagining things.

She leaned closer to the TV and yes, she was sure that face belonged to her friend. She couldn’t hear the TV’s sound because it was loud in the restaurant, but she could r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter