Awkward Dinner

Oh, Brother!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The walk to the parking lot was quiet, though it wasn’t very long. He opened the car’s door on the passenger side for her, she took small steps, got into the car awkwardly.

As soon as Taehyung get into the car, he asked, “Have you eat dinner yet? Probably not, right? Let’s go get dinner first before I get you home, yes?” he basically answered his own question while he started the engine.

“Um, I haven’t but we don’t have to,” she said quietly. “So, what do you feel like eating?” Taehyung asked while looking at his phone, searching for restaurants. Yejin couldn’t process everything that was happening. “Yejin?” he called her. “Yes. It doesn’t matter to me. Wherever you want,” she said shyly, looking at her teacher. “Hmm,” he put his hand on his chin, “Okay then,” he said without telling her where they were going.

The ride was not quiet because Taehyung tried to talk to her about her summer break but it was rather awkward. Yejin on the other hand was about to explode her heart because she did had a crush on Taehyung at that time. They finally reached the place that Taehyung chose. It was some kind of fancy restaurant called The Javu.

Yejin got panic internally because she was thinking she would have to pay a lot. They sat down after the waiter showed them the table. Yejin’s eyes went twice her normal size as soon as she saw the menu. Of course, Yejin was surprised at the prices. Taehyung chuckled at her reaction, “Just choose whatever you want. You don’t have to care about the price,” he said. What does that mean? Is he going to pay for me? she thought. “I don’t know what to order,” she shyly said.

“Okay, the steak is really good. If you don’t like tough food, the salmon is really good too. Although my favorite here is the lamb chop,” he tried to help. He basically just blurted out the most expensive options of the menu. “I’ll just get the pasta,” Yejin said noticing that at least the digit starts with number 3. I really want the salmon though, the voice in her head. “Why don’t you just try the salmon? I swear you would love it,” he said as if he heard her mind. She looked at him with a smile and nodded her head. Taehyung called the waiter and ordered their food.

As she watched Taehyung order the food, she noticed people came into the restaurant. She was being all so casual until she realized that the group that came through the door was EXO. And of course, Baekhyun was there.

Baekhyun squinted his eyes as he noticed the familiar figure. “Yejin?” he mouthed. “What?” asked Suho who were beside him. “Nothing,” he answered still making sure that if it was indeed Yejin. The group took their seats, did not notice the girl, until one of the waitress spilled a cup of cold water on Yejin.

Yejin yelped and stood up immediately. “Yejin! Oh my god, are you okay?” Taehyung pushed the waiter aside and went to Yejin’s side. He grasped her shoulders, slightly moved her to left and right to see if she was hurt. Baekhyun heard Taehyung screamed her name. “I’m so sorry,” she waitress bowed to Yejin. “What do you think you’re doing?” Taehyung slightly screamed at the waitress. “I’m okay. I’m okay,” she said while wiping herself, did not really want to get any attention, but kind of too late.

Baekhyun watched the drama as soon as he was sure that it was Yejin, actually, everyone was watching. “Are you hurt?” Taehyung asked, while helping her to wipe her arms, still worrying about her. He noticed that the water wet her white dress and it printed her bra. He took of his suit off and put it on her. “Thank you,” she said, accepting the kind gesture.

The male waiter apologized to the couple once again as the waitress was told to go back probably about to get fired. “I apo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter