Dinner With The Boys!

Oh, Brother!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once they arrived at the company, Baekhyun and Yejin went up to the practice room. All the boys were already there. “Oh? We have a guest?” Chanyeol said loudly from the other side of the room.

Yejin got so intimidated because she realized that the room was filled with famous people.

“This better be fast. Yejin, can you wait over there?” Baekhyun said as he pointed to the couch in the practice room.

“Are you not going to introduce her to us?” said Chen.

“Aren’t we going to be busy?” Baekhyun answered coldly.

“Yeah, but it won’t take that long to introduce,” Chen answered back.

Suho ignored the kids and went straight to where Yejin was sitting, “Hi, my name is Suho,” he introduced himself as he extended his hand to Yejin.

“Oh, I’m Yejin,” she said as she stood up and took Suho’s hand. The boys quickly approached Yejin too and introduced themselves. Baekhyun just sighed at their actions.

“Is there any manager that can take her home? I was in the middle of driving her home but I was called to be here,” Baekhyun asked as he also approached the group.

“No, they are all at the concert hall,” Suho answered him. Baekhyun flicked his tongue, “Yejin, sorry, but can you wait for me?” Baekhyun asked.

Yejin nodded, “Yeah, yeah. Go do your thing,” she answered.

Baekhyun gave her a tiny node and a smile then dragged the boys away from Yejin to talk about the concert.

“You never mention that she is cute,” Kai said as soon as they were far enough from Yejin. Baekhyun glared at him.

“Yeah, no kidding. I mean we saw her before but she’s different today,” Chanyeol said. Baekhyun was annoyed that they talked about Yejin but for some off reason, he also felt proud that they liked Yejin.

“Okay, can we talk about her later and focus on our thing first?” Baekhyun ignored the boys so that they could finally discuss about their concert.

Yejin waited patiently for Baekhyun. Though, more than an hour had passed, and they were not done yet. She started to doze off at the comfortable couch.

“So then Sehun had to stand on this side while Suho is singing his part,” said Chanyeol, “or is it better for him to stand on that side?”

“I think it is better to stand on this side. It’s easier for me to go to the next position for the next song. It also makes more sense for the camera work anyway,” Sehun said.

“Okay then. That’s it. Just remember this and we’re good,” Suho finished off.

“Oh, Yejin’s sleeping,” Sehun said when he noticed that Yejin was asleep. Baekhyun turned to look at her, “Okay, we’re done now, right?” Baekhyun asked as he took a tissue to wipe off his sweat.

Baekhyun looked at the time and he was surprised that they had been practicing for almost four hours.

“Yeah. Let’s go get dinner,” Suho suggested, “Let’s go! I’m so hungry,” Kai agreed.

“Oh, Baekhyun, come with us. Bring Yejin,” Suho said to Baekhyun.

“I don’t know if she wants to or not. I can ask her,” Baekhyun said because honestly, he was hungry too and he wanted to eat with the boys.

“Yejin,” Baekhyun softly shook Yejin’s shoulder to wake her up. Yejin did not move a muscle. Then he remembered how he carried Yejin once while she was sleeping, and she wouldn’t wake up. He smiled at the memory. He then shook her a little bit harder.

Thankfully, Yejin woke up. “Oh, are you done?” Yejin said, acting like she did not just wake up from her nap.

“Yejin! Let’s have dinner together!” Chanyeol loudly said as he approached Yejin. She was surprised at the invitation. She looked at Baekhyun who just gave her a nod. “If you don’t want to come, I can bring you home,” Baekhyun said.

“Oh, that’s too much work for you. I can go home by uber,” Yejin said as she took her phone out.

“Yejin, come on! Come with us, we’re not scary people,” Kai insisted.

“Yeah. We can get to know each other better, too!” Chen suggested.

It took them a little bit of convincing. It was not like Yejin did not want to eat with them but the fact that there might be another scandal with the boys scared her. But they promise nothing will happen because they’ll go to a friend’s restaurant so no one can find them. In the end, Yejin joined EXO for dinner.

The boys were loud, very loud. Yejin was quite surprised. Not that Yejin did not know that but still, it was beyond her expectation. They had barbeque with soju for dinner. The boys and Yejin got along really well. They talked about stupid stuff that they made during broadcasts and concerts. They ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter