Um? Sehun?

Oh, Brother!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol arrived before the pizza did, which arrived not much later. The boys hung out some more with pizza and soju, talking about games and stuff.

It was 3:41 a.m. when Yejin woke up from her “nap” because she unintentionally fell asleep. She felt gross since she did not clean herself since she went out this morning. She looked at her phone, noticing a massage from her friend.

‘Sorry, I didn’t hear your call! I was with Henry the whole day. I’ll call you first thing tomorrow!’ Eunmi texted.

Yejin tossed her phone to her bed as she went to the bathroom to clean herself. She got out from the shower a bit thirsty. Note to self: always get water before coming upstairs, she thought, annoyed that she had to go down.

She was casually hopping down the stairs until she noticed three people were wasted on the couch in the living room. She quickly ran back up. She stopped in the middle, slowly went back down the stairs again to peek who were there.

Baekhyun? She recognize him because his face was visible. Chanyeol laid on his stomach, face covered with the cushion and Sehun had his arms over his face so she did not recognize the other two. She was hesitant if she really wanted to get the water.

But she was indeed very thirsty. So she quietly climbed down the stairs and ran to the kitchen as quiet as possible. She was relieved that no one woke up, or so she thought. She opened the refrigerator, took a bottle of water to drink. When she closed the fridge, she noticed someone was standing by the bar table. She almost spitted out her drinks. Her towel that was wrapping her wet hair fell to the ground as she jumped.

“I’m Baekhyun’s friend. I’m not an intruder,” the guy informed so that she did not get scared. She brought the bottle to her chest to ease herself down and gulped the water that’s in .

“I’m Sehun by the way,” he said as he made his way to the fridge. Her heart beat faster as he walked over. Why is he walking over? Is he drunk? What does he want? God, this man is hella attractive. But what- Her thought was cut off when Sehun pulled the fridge to get water for himself.

“So, Yejin?” he asked. She blushed at her name being called by another celebrity. “Y-yeah,” she answered awkwardly. “Baekhyun talked about you,” he said before taking a sip of the water. “O-oh,” she whispered, kind of surprised that Baekhyun actually talked about her.

“Did you by any chance check the news yet?” he asked. She looked up to him, her head tilted to the right. “What news?” she asked, confused with his ambiguous question.

Looking at how she was confused, Sehun assumed that she did not know anything. He chuckled, “Well, just check the news before you’re going anywhere tomorrow,” and with that, he walked away, leaving the girl in confusion.

As she went up the stair, she saw Sehun was on his phone meanwhile the other two were sleeping. She immediately searched for her phone once she got in her room, wondering about what Sehun was talking about.

She found nothing but political news. What does he mean? she asked herself. Suddenly,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter