Oop!

Oh, Brother!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun? As in EXO’s Baekhyun? Byun Baekhyun? BYUN. YES, that’s his name. Mr. Byun. But, BAEKHYUN? 

Never once did she ever thought in her life that she would have a stepbrother, moreover a famous one? Yejin was not crazy about EXO or anything, but who wouldn’t know them? They were popular around the globe. Knowing that he was famous, she got intimidated. She turned back to face the dining table as she hung her head low.

“Oh, Baekhyun-ah, this is Yejin, your soon-to-be sister,” said Mr. Byun as he pointed to Yejin. Baekhyun walked around the table to sit across Yejin’s mom. He stayed standing, reaching out his hand to the girl’s face. She looked up with the most uncomfortable look she had ever showed. She lightly took his hand by the tip. She shook it lightly and pulled away the next second. “Nice to meet you,” she said as she bowed a little, more likely to hide her face.

Baekhyun sat down on the table, ignoring the girl’s attitude. He thought she must be one of EXO’s fans. He was not in the mood to give some fan service, not in his own house at least, so he just ignored her the whole time.

They began their meal as a ‘full-house’. Her mom, Mr. Byun and Baekhyun would talk during their lunch time but Yejin could care less. All she could think about was sleeping like a pig in her bed. She was tired and jet-lagged. She was getting sleepier as the family talked about something she had no idea about. Her head started to bobbed up and down.

All of a sudden, the family heard a bang, coming from Yejin. They all turned to Yejin. Her head was on the table, laying on her arm. Her mom tried to wake her up but she was stopped by Mr. Byun. “Let her sleep. Baekhyun-ah, can you carry her to her room?” Mr. Byun requested.

Baekhyun was dumbfounded. Why would he carry a weird girl who fell asleep during lunch time? “But, you can ask-“ Baekhyun was about to suggest asking Mr. Kang, the family’s assistant, to bring her up but was cut by his father, “Baekhyun. Please, carry her upstairs,” his dad said with a lower tone. Baekhyun stopped trying to argue. He looked at the girl before he stood up and gave her a dirty look.

Although he didn't want to, Baekhyun did what his father asked him to do. He did not bring her to her room though. Instead, he brought her to the guest room. He did not know that she already had her own room. He groaned as he put the girl down to the bed. He wondered how can someone sleep so hard that could not realize that she was being moved.

Baekhyun the AC and went to the bed to cover Yejin with the blanket. He looked at her face closely one as he released the blanket to her body. He hesitated about taking off the girl’s glasses but he ended up do it anyway. He took it off her face and put it on the night stand. He studied the girl’s face one last time before he left.

Baekhyun went down the first floor, wanting to continue with his lunch but his manager was already waiting in front of the house. Damn, that girl. He cursed in his head because he couldn’t finish his lunch.

He excused himself to his dad and Yejin’s mom before he left, still mad about missing half of his lunch because of the newcomer. Not long after Baekhyun left, her mom and Mr. Byun left the house and was not going to come back anytime soon because of a business event.

On the other side, Yejin slept like a baby. She finally woke up from her slumber after a few hours. She stretched her body and found her glasses that was on the nightstand. As soon as she wore her glasses, she remembered the last time she was awake, she was on the dining table. How come she ended up in a bed. On top of that, she did not recognize that room. She started to get panic.

Yejin searched the bed for her phone only to remember that she never bring it anywhere after her nap before lunch. She cursed at herself. She got off the bed and quickly walked towards the door. When she reached the door, she found the clock. It was almost 9 p.m. She was shocked, how could she sleep that long.

She opened the door quietly, peeking to the left and to the right, not sure of which way to go. To the right, she saw a familiar living room. She walked towards the living room, then she recognized the hall she went to earlier. She went to the hall on across the room. Instead of opening the door on the right, she carelessly opened the one on the left. I really need a shower, she thought.

As soon as she stepped into the room, she noticed something was different. In fact, everything was kind of different. Then she heard the bed squeaked, revealing two people on the bed. One was someone she knew of, one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter