"We can start over."

ILYSB (I Love You So Bad)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Han Sua walks down towards the Han River. She wearing a black sweater with a black mask and black hat to cover her identity. She doesn't want to get caught cheating with someone else in the middle of her scandal. Yoonwoo called her an hour ago, saying that he wants to meet her. This is the first time, he calls him and she never gives her phone number to Yoonwoo. It must be her manager. From afar, Han Sua can recognize his back. She walked slowly and sit at the end of the chair, far from him. Yoonwoo chuckled when he realized Han Sua is avoiding him. 

"You don't need to sit like this, Sua-ah," said Yoonwoo in his chuckle.

"I don't want another news about me tomorrow morning." Han Sua looks around. "Why do you want to meet me?" Yoonwoo smiles and looks straight to the river without answering her. Han Sua turns her head. 

"Yah, Kim Yoonwoo! Hurry up. I don't have time for you." 

"Do you still remember that you want both of us to live in a house with a view of Han River?" Han Sua gasped. Yoonwoo is smiling but deep inside, he misses her and hurts. Han Sua turns away. She starts to feel hurt in her chest. 

"I always believe that we will be together again, one day. I already purchased one house for us soon." Han Sua gets up. She doesn't want to hear things that will make her feeling down again. 

"I'm leaving." Yoonwoo leaves his seat too. 

"Sua-ah. I still love you and I know you still love me." Han Sua shakes her head. "Every time we meet, I know we still have that connection. You think the reason why I get into this industry is for who?" Han Sua looks in his eyes. 

"I'm doing it for you. I want to see you. My luck happens to be a host, a radio announcer. I'm happy whenever you have your comeback, you will come to my radio and we had a talk." Yoonwoo tells her. 

"I went there to work. Not for meeting you. My company planned my schedule. Not me. So dream off, Yoonwoo-ah." Han Sua denied the accusation. 

"Whatever. I still think that you miss me as I did." Yoonwoo grabs her hands. Han Sua startled. 

"We can start over." she pulls her hands. 

"I have a boyfriend." she walks out. 

"You are lying!" Han Sua paused and turned around. "He is not your boyfriend, right? You just make it up, right? I overheard our company staff conversations. It was a lie, right?" Han Sua clenched her fist. She wishes to tell him the truth but she doesn't want to hurt him again. Ryu Soo Young won't let them live happily if he knows they are dating. 

"You don't love Lee Junho, right?" Han Sua walks straight to Yoonwoo and faces him. 

"No. That is true. In fact, I'm the one that seduces him. I know my company banned me from dating but who cares. I paid my debt to them for a long time. Now, my time to do whatever I want." Han Sua said with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter