"Do you love her so much?"

ILYSB (I Love You So Bad)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Han Sua arrives at Junho drama shooting. She asked the van to stop by when she gives a sign. When Tae Hwan, her manager text her that he already inform the director that there is a coffee truck for the staff, she immediately gets out of the car and walks towards the sets. One coffee truck and one bibimbap truck drive in and park next to their sets. Han Sua bowing to everyone that she meets on her way to Junho. 

"Junho-ah," she calls him. Lee Junho turns his head with a smile. 

"Jagiya!" he called her. Han Sua a bit surprised with that call in public but she maintains her calm face. They hugged each other. 

"I thought you will disagree, "Junho whispered. 

"We have to make them believe, right?" Han Sua tucked her hair behind her ear and pinched Junho nose when they are apart. 

"Let me introduce you to the director." they walk to the director. 

"Director-nim, "Junho calls the big guy that direct the whole drama. Han Sua bowing to him. 

"Director-nim, please take care of Junho." Han Sua said with a smile. 

"Aigoo, of course! He really good at acting." the director compliments him. "Is that why you reject the offer? I'm the one that asks the producer to give you a chance. What happen?" Han Sua is surprised by the truth. 

"Oh really? I'm sorry, director-nim. I don't think I have talent in acting."

''Aigoo, what? I know you can act. I can see your talent.'' Han Sua shakes her head. 

"After I practise acting with my Junho, I'll let you know." they laugh. Han Sua hugs Junho. Then, they move to trucks to get food. On the table, Han Sua and Junho never stop feeding themselves and being a lovely couple.  

"Are you going to wait for me here or back to the hotel?" Junho asked her. 

"Can I wait for you at the hotel? I'm up all night because of today. Now everyone is happy, I feel relieved." Han Sua leans on his shoulder. 

"Okay, have a rest in the hotel. Make sure you get enough sleep. You didn't bring your music instrument, right?" Han Sua looks at him. Junho looks at her with narrows eyes. Han Sua gulped her saliva. 

"You bring it too? Even though in Jeju with me?" Han Sua hugs his arm and pouted. 

"I'll bring in case I get bored." Junho sighed. 

"Just sleep when you get back to the hotel." Han Sua nodded. He kisses her hair. Han Sua stunned but she acts calm. The lunch break is over and Junho have to get back to work. Han Sua waves him and left the set with her manager. Once arrived at the hotel, Tae Hwan checks in the hotel and left the lobby with Han Sua. Tae Hwan drops her at her room hotel and left to his room that near to her room. 

Han Sua looks around the hotel and sighed. She throws herself on the bed and sighed again. She gets up and searched for the article regarding what had happened. Just now, they post on social media about the truck. She smiles and feeling happy when all the comments are positive. Then she found an article about them and she save it. She takes a screenshot and se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter