"Do you miss me that bad?"

ILYSB (I Love You So Bad)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They arrive at the house and Han Sua gets out of the car without a words. She walks to the lift and gets inside the lift when the door is opened. She arrives at the house and she is surprised to see a familiar shoes once she opens the door. Han Sua blinked a few times. But her guessing is true when Junho appears from the kitchen. Han Sua looks up with rounded eyes. 

"Welcome home Han Sua." she feels angry seeing him acting as nothing happens. She walks passes him and goes inside her room. She closes the door and locks the door. Actually, after Junho finishes his meeting at the office, he calls Tae Hwan to ask for her home password door. Luckily Tae Hwan trusts him and lets him know the password. He arrives 15 minutes earlier than Han Sua and starts to cook dinner for both of them. Junho sighs when Han Sua didn't say anything to him. He walks to her room and knocks the door. 

"Sua-ah," he calls her a few times but no reply. "If you don't open the door, I'm going to break it." Han Sua glared at the door when he said that. She just sits on her bed with an angry face. Her eyes get teary when she clenched her fist. She misses him. She really wants to hug him when she sees him at the door. But she doesn't want to show her feelings. 

"Sua-ah? I'm really going to break your door." Han Sua sighs and opens the door. Junho is smiling to see Han Sua opens the door. 

"I'm going to cook dinner and you can take a shower." Han Sua walks out of the room. 

"I'm not hungry." she walks inside her mini-studio room and turns on the keyboard. Junho follows her. 

"You didn't eat your breakfast, lunch and tea-time sandwich. How can you not be hungry?" Han Sua takes her guitar and plays it. Junho sighs. 

"Sua-ah, you have to eat." 

"I'm on a diet. I can't do my comeback if I gained weight," she replied. 

"We can go to exercise tonight together. We can do cycling or running at the Han River." Junho leans on the door. 

"It's okay. They have a gym in this building," she said. 

"But there is no fresh air. You need to get fresh air while exercising." Junho answered her. Han Sua didn't say anything and opens her laptop. Junho moves closer to her and turns her seat around to face him. Once she faces him, he grabs her chins and kissed her on the lips with his eyes closed. Han Sua is shocked but she didn't push him away.  When his lips move away, Junho is smiling. 

"I'm sorry for not accompany you today. I'm sorry for canceling our plans for breakfast. I promise I'll make it up tomorrow. For now, I want you to eat dinner. You can play your music here while I cook for you." he kissed her again and his forehead. He closes the door room and makes Han Sua heart pounded until she can hear it. Han Sua stil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter