"I want you to be my girlfriend."

ILYSB (I Love You So Bad)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been a week since Jeju's episode. They haven't seen each other since then. They didn't contact each other as well. Han Sua is busy making her music in the house and sometimes in the company. Meanwhile, Junho is busy with a photoshoot for her drama poster and having a meeting with them and friends. They feel awkward to contact each other after what had happened in Jeju. 

"Please tell me what is wrong? Is it true because of your ex-boyfriend?" she sniffs. Han Sua nodded. She feels more comfortable to open up her story with Junho after almost 10 minutes of bawling on his shoulder. 

"Your clothes. Sorry." Han Sua pointed on his right shoulder as it wet because of her tears. 

"It's okay. Don't worry. Now, please don't change the topic. What happened?" Han Sua smiles. 

"I told you that I dump him because of my career." Junho nodded. "So when I see Yeeun, it reminds of myself back then. I cry so hard when I need to end things with him. I don't want but I have to." Han Sua clenched her fist but Junho takes her hands and holds it. Han Sua looks at him and smiles as thanks. She looks at him and feels like she can trust him. She takes a deep breath and let it go. 

"It was Kin Yoonwoo." Junho is confused. 

"Kim Yoonwoo is my ex-boyfriend. He works as a radio announcer because he wants to see me. He wants me back in his life but I can't have him. My company is ban me from dating anyone. Excluding you." she chuckled but not Junho. He still surprised by the news. 

"That's why you said he follows you like a shadow. He is now closer to you after signing up with your company." Han Sua nodded.

"Whenever he had a chance, he will say that he still loves me and wants me. But I just can't. I felt guilty towards him." Han Sua wipes her tears. Junho sighed. 

"Well, did he know that you have a dating ban on the company." 

"Yeah, he knows. That's why he didn't believe us. He knows we are fake. But I want to show him that we are real to him like what we want to show to the public. He needs to get away from my life." Han Sua sniffs. 

"Do you still love him?" Junho asks. Han Sua looks at him and shakes. 

"I don't know. Some parts in me want him but some parts tell me that I can't have him." Junho looks down. "When I see you and Yeeun, I see myself, Junho-ah. It's hurt to break her heart but I have to do it." Junho nodded. 

"I understand. It is not easy to debut. That is her dream. Her life goal. My existence will make her dream shattered if I want to keep her." Junho knows. Han Sua nodded. 

"So now what? Did he still doesn't believe you?" 

"I don't know. I don't want to care about him anymore. I-" 

"So don't" Han Sua froze with Junho words. "Don't care about him anymore. Just focus on us. Let's make it real so he believes in you and me." Han Sua looks at him and nodded slowly. 

"I want him to find a better person than I am. I know he will be happy with another person. Not me."  Junho nodded. He hugs her. 

"Anyway, can you be my girlfriend?" he let go of the hug. Han Sua looks at him with a confused look. 

"Am I not your girlfriend, right now?" Han Sua giggles. 

"No. For real, Sua-ah." Han Sua froze. Junho is being serious. 

"Junho-ah. What?" 

"I never ask you properly." Junho sighed with a smile. Han Sua still looking confused. "So, can you be my girlfriend?" 

"Junho-ah, I am ban from dating." 

"But we are dating." 

"It's fake." 

"As I say, let's make it real. So everyone will believe us."  Han Sua shakes her head. 

"We don't have to go this far." 

"We are two months away from break up. Let's be a real couple until our time is up." Junho said. Han Sua crosses her arms. 

"Do you thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter