"Are you free tonight?"

ILYSB (I Love You So Bad)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Junho keeps calling someone on his phone. His ex-girlfriend. But Park Yeeun didn't pick up his call at all. Suddenly, the door on the passenger side is open. Lee Ji Hoon gets in and looks at him. 

"You want to stay here until all the reporters catch you or what?" asked Lee Ji Hoon. Junho sighed and drives away from RiSE Entertainment company. 

"I know you went to Han River to meet your girlfriend. Am I right?" Junho steps on a break. Luckily it is on the traffic light lane. Junho looks at his CEO. 

"She is a trainee from RiSE Entertainment. The same company with Han Sua-ssi" added Lee Ji Hoon. 

"How did you know?" asked Lee Junho. 

"I suspect it during our company dinner last year. You were gone then I ask your manager to follows you. He said that you are seeing a trainee." 

"How did he know that she is a trainee?" 

"He follows her to her dorm." a horn from the car behind him makes Junho realizes that he needs to drive. He drives away and hides his nervousness. He arrived at the near the park and stops there. 

"Why did you follow her?" 

"I need to know, Junho-ah. Who is she? What is she? She's a trainee. 7 years younger than you. She's a top trainee in RiSE Entertainment. I bet Sua-ssi knows her. She does participate in trainee test sometimes." Junho rubbed his face. 

"Junho-ah. I'm doing this to save you from letting people know that you are ruining someone's dream. A 23 years old girl dream." Lee Ji Hoon added. 

"You don't need to worry about that. Last night, she met me in Han River to end our relationship." Lee Ji Hoon raised his eyebrows. "Yah, it was true! There, Sua-ssi saw both of us and she said she wants to talk to me about something. I have to shut her up too." 

"What are you guys talking about?"

"Nothing. She basically said sorry for rejecting the offer for our drama." 

"Blinded Love?" 

"Yes. Her CEO thinks she can't act so he rejects it." Lee Ji Hoon nodded. 

"She is so innocent." Junho looked at his CEO. 

"You are his fan, aren't you?" 

"Of course. Why are you the one that gets to be dating her?" Lee Ji Hoon pouted. Junho punched his CEO shoulder. They laughed.

The relationship between these two is beautiful. Both of them are friends since high school and continue until now. When Lee Ji Hoon decided to open this company 10 years ago, he asked Junho to join him. He joined them and together they build the company as what it is right now. A respected company that has many talented actors and actresses. It's been 8 years since Junho debut as an actor. He won so many awards. Like Han Sua, he also a top actor in the JH Entertainment company. 

++++++++++

Han Sua bites her lip in the car

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter