"Please take care of her, Junho-ssi."

ILYSB (I Love You So Bad)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junho is cooking in the kitchen meanwhile Han Sua is sleeping in her bedroom after bawling to Junho over half an hour. Basically, Junho asks her to just let him go and let out of her feelings. She is bawling until she can't cry anymore. 

"Please stay with me," she said three times and Junho sat down back on the couch. She leans on his shoulder and cry. He hugs her. 

"Let it all out, Sua-ah. I'm here for you." Junho rubbed her back to ensure she is fine. For over half an hour later, Han Sua is tired and Junho carries her in a bridal way to move her to her bedroom. She is shocked but shy. She can't do anything about it. 

"Sleep and have a rest. I'm gonna cook dinner for us. I'll wake you up soon." he tucked her in with a blanket and left the room. Han Sua looks at her with red eyes. She closes her eyes and fell asleep because of tiredness. 

Junho served all the dishes on the dining table before he moves to her bedroom. It's been almost two hours and he can't wake her up yet. He looks at her. He knows that his heart already falling to her. He acknowledges that and admits the feelings. But he also knows that he can't have her as there is a lot of obstacles. But for these two months, he wants to make her happy and will not be letting her forget every moment of this precious time. He smiles when Han Sua is moving near to him. She feels the warmth and she wants it. 

"Sua-ah, I love you," he said in whispering. He sighs then kisses her forehead. He flips hair that falls down to cover her face back to behind her ear. He really wants her as his girlfriend. He left the room slowly and grab his things to leave the house. Before that, he grabs a small paper and writes something to put next to her bedside table. He puts another one on the dining table as he closes the dishes with a lid. He left the house and walks down the lift. In a few minutes, he finally gets out of the building and back to his car. On his way to his car, he notices a familiar figure in the park where Han Sua and Yoonwoo is meeting. He smirked. He walks to the park. 

"Yoonwoo-ssi. I thought I said it clearly to leave her alone." Yoonwoo looks up to see Junho standing there. Yoonwoo gets up. 

"Do you really love her?" Junho chuckled. 

"It is none of your business. Get out from here." 

"I'm asking! Do you really love her?" 

"Yes!" Junho answered. "Yes, I love her so bad that I want her to be mine forever," Junho replied with a solid answer. Yoonwoo blinked. 

"I know you were her boyfriend. But I'm sorry Yoonwoo-ssi, she is mine now. I want to make her happy and I don't like to see her like that. Ever again." Yoonwoon nodded. He understands his warning. He can feel the love in Junho's words. 

"If you know that I'm his ex and how did we break up, then you might understand why am I react like that. I thought she only left me because of her company and she will come back to me. But now I realize that she doesn't need me anymore. She loves you too." Junho sighs as he wishes the last word is true. 

"Please take care of her Junho-ssi," Yoonwoo said in a weak tone. "I'm sorry." he left. Junho clenched his fist and looks up to the Han Sua house building. He wishes Han Sua will love her as he is right now. 

++++++++++

Han Sua opens her eyes and everything is black. The night is coming and all the light is off. She ge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter