"I thought you said we are real?"

ILYSB (I Love You So Bad)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Junho walks inside the RiSE Entertainment company with confidence. Everyone in the lobby is in awes with him. He didn't forget to smile and bows to each of the people that he meet. While waiting for the lift, he gets a tap of his shoulder. A few trainees are giggling. 

"Yes?" he asked with a smile. 

"Can we get a signature?" Junho nodded. He signs in a few papers and takes a picture with them. When he bows and say thanks to them, he sees Han Sua coming towards him. He shows the biggest smiles. 

"You're here." Han Sua grabs Junho's hands.

"Your fans?" the trainees left when Han Sua looks at them. 

"You are so terrifying." Han Sua smirked. 

"Today we have trainee test after a meeting with CEO-nim. Are you coming?" Junho looks at her. Then, the lift door opens. They enter with a few staff. Silence in the lift makes Han Sua feel uneasy. 

"I'm sorry if I bring my boyfriend to the company." Everyone in the lift looks at Han Sua. "We have a meeting CEO-nim," she tells them. 

"And because I want to be with you, Sua-ah." Junho grabs her waist and makes Han Sua looks at him with an uneasy eyes. 

"It's okay, Sua-ssi. We understand." Han Sua bows to them. The lift door opens and all of them get out together at that level. Once, the lift door closes, she stands away from him. 

"What are you doing?" 

"Acting." Han Sua smirked. "I agreed with your CEO-nim. You really don't know how to act." Junho chuckled. 

"Yah, you suddenly grab my waist. How should I react?" Junho silence but thinking of an idea. He grabs her waist again. She startled. 

"You should put your hands on my chest and gets closer to me. You can touch my nose also." Junho brushes her nose and smiles. She stunned. The lift door opens and Junho lets her go. But the person that waiting for the lift can see their touch a second ago. Han Sua turns her head to the door. It was Yoonwoo. Junho bows to Yoonwoo and Yoonwoo did the same. 

"Yoonwoo-ssi is this company artist?" Junho asked. Han Sua tries to clear . 

"I just joined a week ago." Junho nodded. 

"Congratulations. Sua-ah, he is your new family then." Han Sua nodded in a smile. 

"Welcome, Yoonwoo-ssi." 

"Thank you Sua-ssi." Han Sua sees the floor button that Yoonwoo push. 

"You're going to room practice floor?" asked Han Sua. 

"Yes. CEO-nim asks me to be a new judge in trainee test." Han Sua bites her lips. She thought she won't be seeing him again today but now she will be seeing him all day long. 

"Are you coming, Junho-ssi?" Yoonwoo asked Junho. 

"Oh, no!" 

"He will be waiting for me." Han Sua answers. "You promise me, jagiya." she hugs his arm. Junho is surprised but he gets used to it. 

"I think your girlfriend doesn't want to separate from you, Junho-ssi," Yoonwoo said. Han Sua looks down. Junho chuckled. The lift arrives at room practice floor and Yoonwoo excuse himself. The door closes and Han Sua still didn't let Junho arm go. Junho just keeps silent. When the lift door opens, Junho grab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter