"She's angry at me right?"

ILYSB (I Love You So Bad)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been two weeks since Junho keeps coming to Han Sua house and cooks her meal three times per day. Meanwhile, Han Sua already making two songs for the past two weeks. Whenever Han Sua wants to go to the company, he will drive her and waits for her in the music room. He will watch how she is working hard along with their producer, Kim Min Kyu. 

Right now, Han Sua is waiting for Junho to comes to her house as she wants to go to the company to do finishing on her song. They planned to have breakfast together before going to her company. She grabs her coat and wears it. She walks out of the room and ready to gets out. She grabs her mineral drink and gets out of the house. She waits for him in the lobby. She plays with her phone and a few minutes after, Junho called her. She smiles and slides the green color icon on her phone to receive the call. 

"Oh, Junho-ah! I'm at-" 

"Sua-ah, I have an emergency meeting at the office. I already call Tae Hwan Hyung to pick you up. Can you wait for him?" Han Sua smiles faded. "Sua-ah?" 

"Then, how about breakfast?" she asked him in a disappointing voice. Junho sighs. 

"I know. I'm sorry. But I already ask Tae Hwan Hyung to buy you breakfast. He's on the way to you now." Han Sua feels angry so suddenly. She wants to be with him but the plans canceled and she feels frustrated. 

"Sua-ah, I'm sorry. I'll go to you once the meeting is over. It won't take a long time." Han Sua sighs and ended the call without saying anything. Junho on another side is shocked with the action. He feels guilty but he can't do anything as his CEO pressured him to be in the office by morning to discuss something. Han Sua tries to calm herself. Not long after that, her manager arrives and she gets inside the car. 

"I buy you a sandwich." she looks at the seat next to her and ogles at the paper bag. She pushes the paper bag away from him and looks out at the window. 

"You don't want to eat it?" Tae Hwan asks her. 

"Oppa can eat the sandwich. I'm not hungry." Tae Hwan looks at Han Sua through the mirror. She looks pissed off. Tae Hwan frowned but keeps driving to the company. They arrived and Han Sua goes straight to the music room. She tries to focus on her music and discuss with Kim Min Kyu about her finishing music. But Kim Min Kyu realized her face didn't seem happy. He crossed his arms while scanning her face. Then, Han Sua realized that Kim Min Kyu didn't pay any attention to whatever she is explaining. 

"Min Kyu-ah!" Han Sua yelled at him. Kim Min Kyu frowned. 

"What's wrong with you?" Han Sua gasped. 

"What? I'm fine. Do you listen to me or not?" 

"I did. But you are definitely not in a good mood today." Kim Min Kyu guessed. Han Sua sighs and rolled her eyes. 

"Bull. Now, let's get back to work." 

"Where is your new manager?" Kim Min Kyu asked. Usually, Junho will be here together with them for the past two weeks. Han Sua didn't look at him. 

"Who? Tae Hwan Oppa? He is waiting for me at the cafe, I guess." 

"Not Tae Hwan. Junho-ssi." Han Sua gasped. Kim Min Kyu smirked. "Are you guys fighting?" 

"Yah, Kim Min Kyu! I want this to get done by today. Let's go." she walks inside the recording room and left Kim Min Kyu that giggling seeing her like that. He pushes a red button to let Han Sua listen to what is he saying from another room. 

"You can't sing while being angry at your boyfriend." Han Sua glared at him. "We can postpone this session." 

"No! I'm continuing this. I don't have time to waste!" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter