"I think I start to like Han Sua."

ILYSB (I Love You So Bad)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So Yoonwoo still bother you?" he asked while eating. Han Sua smiles He didn't look up as he doesn't want his feeling to be shown. 

"Nope. We just talk." Junho looks up. 

"What talk?"

"That he gets to meet Gummy sunbaenim. He is her fans for a long time." Junho doesn't believe her. She eats without being bothered by his looks. Junho sighed. 

"So do you have an answer to my proposal?" Han Sua stops chewing. "Can you be my girlfriend?" 

"Junho-ah." 

"I don't need it now if you still don't have the answer. It's okay." Junho ends the topic real quick. Han Sua sighed. After they are done eating, their desserts come in a small bowl. A chocolate ice cream with a lot of topping. 

"Junho-ah, I'll be busy from now on. I have to work for my comeback album." she lets him know. Junho nodded. 

"It's okay. I'll be there for you. You can just call me if you need me. I'm on my break, remember?" Han Sua smiles. They didn't say anything afterward. They keep being in silence until the bill comes and Junho paid. After that, they left the restaurant and Junho drives to her house. Han Sua keeps looking at Junho as she is thinking about something. Junho realizes that then he takes her hands and holds it. She is surprised. He handling the steering wheel with one hand. 

"Let me know if you need anything." he kisses the hands without looking at her. His eyes are sets on the road as he is driving. She is more surprised by that affection. 

Han Sua is bawling on top of the hill with Yoonwoo behind her. She failed her first training test. She forgets the chores that her dance teacher teaches her for a month.

"How can I be so stupid, Yoonwoo-ah!" Yoonwoo hugs her from behind. 

"Don't blame yourself too much, Sua-ah. You can just practice again. One month is a short time for you to remember everything." Yoonwoo tries to calm her down. 

"But the teacher said I need to memorize all the steps in one month from now on. If I want to debut, I need a shorter time to memorize it." Yoonwoo turns her around. Han Sua wipes her tears. 

"Han Sua! You are a strong girl. You can do this. Trust yourself. I know you can do it." 

"Can I?" she feels calms after he talks to her like that. 

"Of course you are" Yoonwoo takes her hands and kisses it. Han Sua pouted. "I believe in you." 

"Yoonwoo still doesn't trust us." suddenly Han Sua talks about that. Junho looks at her in a second because he is driving. 

"What did he say?" 

"He knows that we are fake." Junho holds the steering wheel tight as he feels angry. 

"I knew it. Why didn't you told me?" 

"What can you do? It was nothing. I told you before right that he doesn't believe in us." 

"But we can make him believe in us." 

"What? By being a real couple?" Han Sua stops. She thinks of something.

"Yes, my dear." 

"Wait. Maybe it's true. He dated me before. So he knows how I'll act around my boyfriend. Maybe he can see that." Junho smiles. 

"See!" 

"But I don't love you. If I say yes to being your girlfriend, still I can't act like how I act around him in the past." Junho didn't react. He feels a little bit hurt when Han Sua said that. 

"I don't understand." Han Sua sighed. 

"You can try to love me." Han Sua chuckled. 

"You love Yeeun, Junho-ah." Junho stunned. He really forgets about Yeeun at this moment, actually. He suddenly remembers about Yeeun. When she went to RiSE Entertainment company, he didn't think about Yeeun for once. He only wants to meet Han Sua.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter