"So I can take what's mine in the beginning."

ILYSB (I Love You So Bad)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Han Sua is crossing her arms and leans on the wall while looking down when Yoonwoo is out of the office. He startled to see Han Sua is there but didn't show the shocked face. He keeps his cool. He pushes the button to go down. Han Sua stands behind him without saying anything. She still with the same pose. Once the lift arrived, both of them get inside the lift. Yoonwoo pushes the button to the lobby while Han Sua pushes the button for the floor where the vocal room is. Yoonwoo stares at Han Sua even though he only sees her behind. 

When the lift opens to the vocal room floor, Han Sua turns around and drags Yoonwoo by arms out of the lift so sudden. She drags her to the end of the floor and opens the exit door that unlocked on that floor. She pushes him on the wall and looks at him. Yoonwoo is surprised by her action but he didn't mind that. 

"What are you doing here?" asked Han Sua. Yoonwoo looks at her with a smile. 

"You are getting prettier after having a boyfriend." Han Sua is taken aback. She didn't expect that response from him. Something in her chest feels hurt. Her eyes getting teary. 

"I have to go. I have a job to do." Yoonwoo said that without taking a steps away from Han Sua. 

"Why are you here, Yoonwoo-ssi!" 

"Okay. If you insist to know, I'll tell you. Because you are special to me." Yoonwoo flips her hair behind her ear. Han Sua froze with that affection. 

"I'm going to sign a contract with your company. The offer quite balances." 

"Why? Why this company?" 

"So I can take what's mine in the beginning." Yoonwoo takes Han Sua hands and rubbed it slowly. She misses that touch. Han Sua looks at the touch.

"But you have a boyfriend now." he lets go the hand. Han Sua looks up. "I'm quite disappointed. I thought you can't have a boyfriend. Isn't that's the reason why you ask for a break-up?" Han Sua feeling breathless. He knows. 

"Sua-ah, I still love you. When you are done playing with Lee Junho, I'll be here. I'm waiting for you to come back to me." Yoonwoo smiles and touches her cheeks. Han Sua closes her eyes. A kiss planted on her forehead. Han Sua opens her eyes and looks up. 

"I have to go. Take care, Sua-ah." he left the place and Han Sua is crying. She wants him but whenever she thinks about the dating banned, she feels stuffed. She misses all those touches. She tries to calm down herself and get out of the floor. She ran down using the exit stairs. She didn't care how many floors she need to running down. She needs to get this feeli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter