"Me or Sua sunbaenim?"

ILYSB (I Love You So Bad)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Junho walks around the floor. He is boring waiting for trainee test to end. He also felt anxious for Yeeun score. He hopes Yeeun didn't let their little fight bother her. He smiles when he bumps to a few trainees that waiting for their turn. He stops by one empty room at the end of the floor. He gets in and looks around. Little did he knows, Yeeun follows him from behind without a sound. She was practising in another room when she sees a glimpse of his shadow at the door. Yeeun gets inside the room and makes Junho startled. He shocked to see Yeeun and she locked the door. 

"Oppa, tell me the truth. Are you really dating Han Sua sunbaenim?" Junho sighed but he stays away from Yeeun. 

"Yeeun-ah, let me out. We can't do this." 

"Oppa, tell me. You said it was a lie. But now what?" Yeeun feels like she wants to cry.

"We can't meet each other, Yeeun-ah." Yeeun looks up. She hit him but Junho holds her arms.

"Yeeun-ah!"

"Oppa never love me right?" Yeeun cries. Junho hugs her when he sees her face. 

"Yeeun-ah, you told me that we can't date each other because of your debut. So I can't meet you." 

"Let's date, Oppa. I hate seeing you with another girl. I don't like Sua sunbaenim." Yeeun said. Junho feels guilty. Suddenly his phone is ringing. He checks and it is from Sua. Yeeun sees the screen and takes his phone. Junho panic. 

"Yeeun-ah." 

"Oppa chose right now. Me or Sua sunbaenim?" Junho bites his lips. As Junho is facing the door, he can see Han Sua from outside holding her phone near her ear. She looks angry. Junho looks down.

"Sua," he said in a slow tone. Yeeun froze. Junho grabs his phone from her hands and walks towards the door. He unlocked the door and Han Sua walks in with an angry eye that fixes on Yeeun. 

"Sua-ah," calls Junho when Han Sua walks passes him. Yeeun turns around. She was shocked to see her senior in this room. 

"Can you wait outside for a while Junho-ah?" 

"Sua-ah." 

"Please?" Han Sua said in a strict tone. Yeeun getting goosebumps. She didn't want to let her career go downhill without start. Junho steps outside of the room and closes the door. Han Sua looks at Yeeun again and sighed. It reminds her when she has to live as nothing happen but she just dumped her boyfriend over career. 

"Wipe your tears." Han Sua said while taking a small steps towards Yeeun. Yeeun wipes her tears. 

"Tie your hair." Yeeun did. 

"Shoulder." Yeeun stands tall and clears . 

"Clothes." she's tidying up the clothes so that it won't see to be so messy. Han Sua flicks dust on her shoulder. She stared intensely. Yeeun didn't dare to look up. Han Sua steps aside for Yeeun to move out of the room. Yeeun didn't move. Han Sua sighed. 

"If you want to quit after 4 years of training, please do it now." Yeeun gulped her saliva. "Stay here until test finish." Yeeun looks at the door. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter