"I love him, CEO-nim."

ILYSB (I Love You So Bad)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"5,6,7,8!" Song Jieun screams the number and they started to move follows the choreography that they've been learning since a few days ago. Han Sua dance while lip-syncing to the song to match the performance. After a few hours of practicing, they take a break and suddenly one of the trainees whisper among them. They keep looking back at Han Sua. She notices that but ignored the stares. Yeeun looks at her and walks to her. 

"Can I talk to you sunbaenim?" Han Sua looks up and nodded. Yeeun walks outside the room. Han Sua follows and Yeeun shows her the phone when the stop at the corner. Han Sua takes the phone and her heart beats stops when she read the article. Her eyes getting blurry with tears. She gives back the phone to Yeeun and running to the lift. Yeeun sighs. Han Sua arrives at the CEO floor. She didn't let his secretary know but walks in into the room. Ryu Soo Young is surprised. Luckily he doesn't have any guests. 

"What did you do?" Han Sua asks him in tears. Ryu Soo Young frowned.

"Han Sua. Calm down. What are you talking about?" 

"The article! It's not 3 months yet!" Han Sua screams out loud. Ryu Soo Young walks to her and face her. 

"So what? Are you really in a relationship with Junho?" Han Sua stunned. Ryu Soo Young walks to the couch and sits down. 

"Han Sua. You are banned from dating. This scandal is a special case. You cannot date anyone until your contract is over. Don't you forget about that." Ryu Soo Young reminds her. Han Sua wipes he tears. 

"Did Lee CEO-nim knows about this?" Han Sua asks him. 

"He's the one that suggests this scandal needs to end before anything happens." Han Sua gasped. If Lee Ji Hoon suggests to over this scandal earlier than expected, meaning Lee Junho knows about this. Han Sua dashed out of the room and running to the lift. Ryu Soo Young is confused with her action but he knows that Han Sua likes Lee Junho. Han Sua is running to the practice room and she takes her bag. 

"Sunbaenim?" she takes out her phone. Everyone in the room looking at her including Yeeun. She tries to call someone but he didn't pick up. Han Sua throws away the phone and screams. She cries right there. Yeeun hugs her. She remembers a few days ago when she met up with Lee Junho. 

"Everyone out!" Song Jieun ordered. Everyone is running outside. "Yeeun-ah." 

"Teacher-nim, let me stay with her." Song Jieun nodded and left both of them in the practice room. 

"Sunbaenim?" she called her again but Han Sua keeps crying. Yeeun hugs her more tightly. 

Yeeun gets inside the car. Junho looks at her and sighs. Yeeun glanced but didn't look at him properly. 

"I thought you love me. But you really did having a relationship with my sunbaenim. Is that a revenge, Oppa?" Yeeun spits out. Junho just keeps silent. 

"How can I see her every day knowing that she is the girlfriend to my ex-boyfriend? It doesn't make any sense. How can you couple with her after a day we break up? Not even a day actually." Yeeun raging out. 

"Did you ever love me or not, Oppa?" she turns to looks at him. Junho sighs. 

"I used to love you, Yeeun-ah." 

"Then what happened? How can you change in a day?" Junho closes his eyes and rubbed his face. He is ready. He told Yeeon everything since the beginning. How the scandal starts, how they start to fell in love and how things become like this. Yeeun looks at him. 

"So in a few days, there will be an article coming out states that both of you are break-up." Junho nodded. 

"Because you love her and she loves you?" 

"Actually we have another one month but because I really focus on her, my CEO-nim wants to end this faster. Sua still doesn't know abo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter