"I want a breakup"

ILYSB (I Love You So Bad)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"And the winner for this week is...." a drum roll sound starts to play in the background. Everyone's eyes are set on the TV in front of them to see the number going up in each voting category. 

"Han Sua! Congratulations, Han Sua-ssi." a big picture pop-up on the screen and immediately everyone knows she is the winner. Fans are screaming in happy because of their hard work to streaming and voting day and night finally paid off. Han Sua moves to the MC side and takes the trophy with a bouquet of flowers. She smiles. 

"Thank you." she gives her speech of thanks to a lot of people in her company and to her fans. After she is done, the MC ended the program with their speech then an encore of Han Sua performance overtake. She performed encore for her fans while bowing to her juniors and senior that walk behind her to behind the stage. After an encore end, she walks to behind the stage and meets everyone in production staff to say thank you. 

"Thank you, everyone. PD-nim, thank you!" 

"Sua-ssi, congratulations. You even winning on the last day of your comeback." 

"Thank you PD-nim for making my last stage look so pretty." they compliment each other. All production staff like Han Sua because of she always the last person that will leave the stage and meet each of them to say thank you for their hard work. 

"So when will your next comeback?" ask PD-nim. Han Sua giggles. 

"As soon as possible. CEO-nim said I should take a break for a while, but I don't want to do rest," said Han Sua. PD-nim nodded. Agreed with CEO-nim statement. 

"Yeah, you should rest for a while. Later, you can do your comeback better than this." Han Sua smile. 

"Don't miss me, PD-nim!" she said that while waving and bowing to PD and others. 

"Once again, congratulations!" PD-nim yelled. 

"Thank you, everyone!" Han Sua reverses herself in bowing and turns to her manager. He's waiting for her to go back home. They went to their car and when their car leaving the building, a lot of fans are waiting outside and screaming when they see Han Sua car. Han Sua rolled down her window and waving to her fans. 

"See you soon!" she screams and makes her fans scream more. "Go back home! It's cold!" it is the end of winter and the beginning of spring but the air still cold for them to wait outside. The car drives away and routed back to home. After 45 minutes, they finally arrived in her house. 

"Oppa, just go home. I can go upstairs myself." Han Sua

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter