"Let's do this for 3 months."

ILYSB (I Love You So Bad)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night, Han Sua get a call from Lee Junho. He said he already in her building basement parking. Han Sua that already prepare herself, went down and get inside the car. They smile at each other before silences take over. 

"I'm sorry, first of all." Han Sua looked up to see his eyes. 

"I know I shouldn't be meeting you like this but I want to talk." Han Sua nodded. 

"I want to make things clear. We can act like we are a couple in front of people and get along with it." Junho starts but making Han Sua confused. 

"What do you mean by an act like we are a couple in front of people? Are we going out for a date to just show to them? Or what?" Junho nodded. Han Sua leans away from Junho. 

"Wait, I don't get it" 

"If people are asking about us, please smile to make it seems like we are dating." 

"Okay. I get that. But act?" 

"They need more pictures." 

"They? Who are they?" Han Sua asked. 

"The reporters." Han Sua confused. "Did your CEO-nim not telling you about this?" 

"About what?" Junho sighed. 

"Okay. Here is the deal. They want to snap a picture of both of us to convince those reporters that we are really dating?" 

"Why trying so hard to prove something that is not real?" 

"Don't ask me. This is your CEO idea. My CEO just follows it." Han Sua smirked. 

"I can't believe it. I want to be an actress, he said I can't be an actress. Now, he wants me to act like we are a couple. That is ridiculous." 

"I know but this is like his order." 

"You are not his artist. Why your CEO follow him?" 

"Because my CEO knew about Yeeun." 

"Yeeun?" 

"My ex-girlfriend." Han Sua gets the puzzle. "The one that you dump me for her career."

"So he threatening you with your ex-girlfriend story?" 

"Yes." Han Sua sighed in relief when she figures out everything. Seeing Junho very calm and accepting everything is really unacceptable but now she gets it. Junho holds her arms. 

"I know we don't need to pretend. But I can't risk Yeeun debut."

"How did you meet her? I mean, how did you guys even start?" Junho chuckled. 

"You don't need to know." Han Sua nodded. 

"Sorry for invading your privacy. But this privacy is making you follow him and involving me."

"Let just agree with it, okay? This is our mistake anyway. We shouldn't have a drink together in a car." Junho back off from the conversations. 

"My bad that one. I'm the one that wants to talk with you." 

"My bad too because I want to talk inside the car. I can't let people see me with a superstar." Han Sua chuckled. 

"But we get caught anyway." 

"Yes." they laughed. 

"So can we agree on this?" Junho asks again. 

"Okay, why not. Let's do this for 3 months." they shake hands and Han Sua gets out of the car. She walks in fast-paced to the lift entrance. Meanwhile, Junho drives out of the building. 

++++++++++

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter